• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are cops really hiring hits on cop watchers?

eye95

Whatever. Everyone else sees it. Everyone except you. Heck, the cows get it.

BTW, in case you can't figure it out, you in this post refers to you. Aw forget it. You can't understand you.

[video=youtube;qQGgaI-BcI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGgaI-BcI4[/video]

papa bear

since the article was written by "East Bay", shall we say reporter, then that would mean that the "you " was the East Bay reporter. where is the reference that they were COPWATCHERS?

Superlite27

"The cops said they would make things hard for us (these are the words of the drug dealer), if we didn't get you to leave." - Anon drug dealer, revealing deal with police

"I'm going to punch you in the face. I know who you are, and I am going find you. The police will not protect you; they don't want you around." - A second dealer (quoting another drug dealer)

A local cop-watcher was surrounded in People's Park, and threatened to be beaten if the individual did not leave the Park. The drug dealers explained that the Berkeley police are giving them amnesty on Telegraph and in People's Park if they would remove cop-watchers out of the Park. They seemed assured there would be no consequences to the attack, as if the attack truly would have police approval.
My comments are inside parenthesis and bolded. the bolds without parenthesis are my emphasis on parts of the excerpt

it seems clear to me that an account of the dealers saying this to the cowpatchers is what's being conveyed.

It is also clear to me, as well.

My comments are bolded and following the comments in the above quotes after the bolded comments in the quoted post, but before these comments that are after the quotes and are not bolded.

Is it still clear?