• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idaho Carry Dinner at Fuddruckers in Meridian, Feb 20, 7pm

IdahoOpenCarry

Our next dinner will be on a WEDNESDAY (Thursday was booked) February 20th at 7pm at FUDDRUCKERS at 3421 N Eagle Rd in Meridian. Put this date on your Android, I-phone and any other device you have to remind you.
Why Fuddruckers? Because we outgrew the Black Bear Diner and Fuddruckers will hold 100 people. I eat there at least once a week and I love their burgers.
We will try to hold weekend and midweek events at the Black Bear for smaller meetings, but this month we will be at Fuddruckers. Bring a friend because we will be discussing gun legislation and the Day of Resistance at the Capitol which will be 3 days later on February 23rd.
It is not absolutely necessary for you to RSVP, but it would be helpful to let me know if you are coming in order for the manager to have enough cooks to handle our large group.

Please forward this to your Idaho friends.

Also, keep your eye out for larger dining areas. At this rate of growth, we will be up to 200 within a few months.

ecocks

The previous group, IDCDL, tried to have meetings there and was refused. Has the location been confirmed?

We were told it was their corporate policy back in 2009 or early 2010. Be interesting to know if they changed.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
In my experience, Fuddruckers corporate policy is sporadically enforced at best. If the OP, has repeatedly OCed there without issue, then you should be good to go.

carracer

Tony says he has a room reserved for about 100 people! Hope we can fill it. I know the Black Bear Restaurant meeting room was filled to capacity and standing room only.