Thread: King County Emergency Powers

King County Emergency Powers

To stay inline w/ State law, the County code has been updated to remove the ability for the County Exec to ban firearm possession in times of emergency.

Final Ordinance can be found @ http://mkcclegisearch.kingcounty.gov...tions=&Search=

Banned
    Surprised .. most folks don't so anything about correcting laws..they just leave them there, wrong as they are. Either laziness or they want to harass or intimidate folks "see, the law says it".

Good to hear. I am always happy when we are in line with the right to keep and bear arms.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Surprised .. most folks don't so anything about correcting laws..they just leave them there, wrong as they are. Either laziness or they want to harass or intimidate folks "see, the law says it".
    I worked w/ the office of my Country Rep, and they were SUPER helpful in getting this changed. Kept me updated every step of the way....