• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Teach puts nudies on Ipad, gives to kids ,, kids gets suspended

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/10/18/teachers-topless-pic-gets-students-suspended

A group of students at Highland Middle School were playing with the iPad during a lesson when the topless picture popped up on the screen, according to affiliate WRTV.

It’s believed that the teacher accidentally synched her personal iPhone with the iPad, transferring the scandalous photo.

Now, the four students involved have been suspended and could even be expelled

The school has taken action against the teacher, but would not elaborate, WRTV reports. She is still a member of the school staff

Ca Patriot

whats wrong with boobies ? i like boobies.

americans have a weird and unhealthy opposition to the human body.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
There's nothing bwrong with good-looking boobies -

except when they go putting stuff on computers and the internet that is guaranteed to come back and cause them social, vocational, and financial distress.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

stay safe.