• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sen Meyer refuses to folow the law - FOIA request not responded to...

davidmcbeth

Banned
He's clearly hiding stuff and is likely right now having his idiot aide eating the records sought right now ....

Why you hiding this information, A**hole Meyer ...

See you at a FIC hearing YOU will be required to come under my direct examination ...

davidmcbeth

Banned
He's clearly hiding stuff and is likely right now having his idiot aide eating the records sought right now ....

Why you hiding this information, A**hole Meyer ...

See you at a FIC hearing YOU will be required to come under my direct examination ...

Well, I got a response .. I'm assuming that the FIC contacted them and let them know a hearing is coming down the pipe. Its not a complete response IMO and I am working to get a complete response.

The legislators are trying to hide their records by using personal email accounts and other means...

What I got? What one would expect ... the guy thinks that the 2nd amend is only for hunters and target shooters ... plus he went to DESPP facility (with others who are commies) and shot a few rifles and handguns and examined magazines in JAN 13.

Anyone who wishes a copy of the foia response I would be happy to provide it .. shoot me your email address in a PM ...

Also, the response indicates that the legislature is spying on forums like this. One would think that after reading so much about the law that they would no longer be trying to infringe upon our rights ... but alas, no. They will continue their traitorous activities.

Last edited:

motoxmann

Also, the response indicates that the legislature is spying on forums like this. One would think that after reading so much about the law that they would no longer be trying to infringe upon our rights ... but alas, no. They will continue their traitorous activities.

GOOD! they obviously have absofluckinlutely no clue what they're talking about, and have absofluckinlutely no motivation to read actual law or case law before deciding what to do, so maybe they can actually learn a thing or two from us "uneducated" civilians. it just goes to prove how lazy they are, and how opinionated they are, and how lacking they are in representing their constituents (sp?), and how unfit they are for the duty they think she belong serving. which is all the more reason we need to put our highest efforts into getting them OUT of office as soon as flucking possible!

davidmcbeth

Banned
GOOD! they obviously have absofluckinlutely no clue what they're talking about, and have absofluckinlutely no motivation to read actual law or case law before deciding what to do, so maybe they can actually learn a thing or two from us "uneducated" civilians. it just goes to prove how lazy they are, and how opinionated they are, and how lacking they are in representing their constituents (sp?), and how unfit they are for the duty they think she belong serving. which is all the more reason we need to put our highest efforts into getting them OUT of office as soon as flucking possible!

What folks on this forum don't understand is that the gov't employees are not here to LEARN about the law....they are looking for laws to propose that would violate our rights.

Folks who don't want to block gov't IPs ... they don't understand...legislators are looking at other state legislators' proposed bills in a game of "who can make the most ridiculous law"..

But no,,,,we don't want to block gov't IPs here .. we want to be friends with these traitors?:banghead:

Last edited:

motoxmann

and in their efforts to close loopholes against us, I'm sure they're here scouring for loopholes they can also create to screw us even further in a stealthy manner. kind of like the alcohol/firearms bill, how I pointed out the "or" and lack of definitions.

so yeah, I'm contradicting myself, I agree with both sides of the opinions. in part because I think everyone is right, because there is more than 1 politician reading our forums, and they all possibly have varying intents in doing so.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
and in their efforts to close loopholes against us, I'm sure they're here scouring for loopholes they can also create to screw us even further in a stealthy manner. kind of like the alcohol/firearms bill, how I pointed out the "or" and lack of definitions.

so yeah, I'm contradicting myself, I agree with both sides of the opinions. in part because I think everyone is right, because there is more than 1 politician reading our forums, and they all possibly have varying intents in doing so.

I did receive a small amount of records from several legislators .. I am getting a good idea where they are getting their reasoning from and where they are looking to get ideas from.

As I stated before, anyone who wishes the records I have gotten need only to PM me their email address ... I'm happy to share. Prepare to be pissed off though, one will not be happy with what they read.:uhoh: