Thread: Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

Thumbs up Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

Oh this is good, take notes for your next encounter... Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor Destroyed in Interview w/ Keith Morgan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQYCX...ayer_embedded#!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Oh this is good, take notes for your next encounter... Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor Destroyed in Interview w/ Keith Morgan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQYCX...ayer_embedded#!
    WOW, that reporter is an idiot. No facts, no rationalization, just a glory getting self righteous idiot trying to get an upper hand in a subject the only facts hes armed with is the bull$h!t liberal rhetoric.

Keith Morgan CRUSHED this idiot. We need more of this in the media.
    Chance favors only the prepared mind.

Louis Pasteur

I wish he didn't bring up machine guns though.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Banned

Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

I don't see the reporter as an idiot. He is just misinformed and is reacting irrationally, thinking it is rational.

He does illustrate why we make our argument look foolish and his look rational when we argue about owning nukes and grenade launchers. Stop mentioning weapons like them and defuse his argument!

An interesting point about fully automatics in the black market. Ban semi-autos, and the black market will flourish, not just with semi-autos, but with full-autos. In for a penny, in for a pound!

A good debate on both sides. Rationality was with the pro-2A side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

WE need more debates that show just how irrational the whole gun argument is makes me sick that the media offers no real data to support their ideas when the other side does.CAN THESE PEOPLE READ AND SEE HOW IDIOTIC THEY LOOK report on something that makes a difference.Several people have died from drinking Monster energy drink where is Obama and the media lets ban monster.Or ban those annoying scooters that are on 55mpr roads that are traveling 30mph I'm sure there are some statistics that can be shuffled around to make them seem like they are death traps.

Banned
    Keith was still calling guns "assault weapons" .. other than that he did OK

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I don't see the reporter as an idiot. He is just misinformed and is reacting irrationally, thinking it is rational.

He does illustrate why we make our argument look foolish and his look rational when we argue about owning nukes and grenade launchers. Stop mentioning weapons like them and defuse his argument!

SNIP
    The reporter brought up nukes. Others in the anti movement do it often to take the "arms the same as the military" argument to its extreme. It is a simple argument to defend. The constitution has provisions for an amendment process. It does because the framers new they couldn't think of everything. Of course it takes more than a majority of congress or the people to be successfully amended but, it would be hard to believe that a "no nukes" clause could not be added to the 2A. So the defense to "does the 2A protect the right to own nukes" argument is... it should be amended to allow nuke regulation.

Keith did very well though. Certainly a much better spokesman than others we've seen lately.