Thread: Jefferson City - Nullification bill

Jefferson City - Nullification bill

If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Saw that yesterday. Overall, I really, really like it. But it does have its flaws, unfortunately.

Either way, though, I'm going to support it!

When it comes to firearms and "rights", there is no perfect answer when there are people who want to restrict, prohibit, ban, regulate, dictate..... our rights.
    This was not and is not easy to draft, negotiate or present.
    I feel that by leaving the folks who now have OC rights not messed with, getting what rights we can in municipalities where we have NO OC rights at all is a step that might actually succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    Saw that yesterday. Overall, I really, really like it. But it does have its flaws, unfortunately.
    Either way, though, I'm going to support it!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    When it comes to firearms and "rights", there is no perfect answer when there are people who want to restrict, prohibit, ban, regulate, dictate..... our rights.
    This was not and is not easy to draft, negotiate or present.
    I feel that by leaving the folks who now have OC rights not messed with, getting what rights we can in municipalities where we have NO OC rights at all is a step that might actually succeed.
    I don't disagree, and as I said, I plan to fully support this bill. I have a few concerns regarding some of the wording, but it's not a big enough deal for me to really be upset.

Last edited by NeoShade; 02-06-2013 at 04:08 PM.