• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jefferson City - Nullification bill

Oramac

Saw that yesterday. Overall, I really, really like it. But it does have its flaws, unfortunately.

Either way, though, I'm going to support it!

mspgunner

When it comes to firearms and "rights", there is no perfect answer when there are people who want to restrict, prohibit, ban, regulate, dictate..... our rights.
This was not and is not easy to draft, negotiate or present.
I feel that by leaving the folks who now have OC rights not messed with, getting what rights we can in municipalities where we have NO OC rights at all is a step that might actually succeed.

Saw that yesterday. Overall, I really, really like it. But it does have its flaws, unfortunately.
Either way, though, I'm going to support it!

Oramac

When it comes to firearms and "rights", there is no perfect answer when there are people who want to restrict, prohibit, ban, regulate, dictate..... our rights.
This was not and is not easy to draft, negotiate or present.
I feel that by leaving the folks who now have OC rights not messed with, getting what rights we can in municipalities where we have NO OC rights at all is a step that might actually succeed.

I don't disagree, and as I said, I plan to fully support this bill. I have a few concerns regarding some of the wording, but it's not a big enough deal for me to really be upset.