• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I finally Perm. deleted my Facebook!

DWCook

Activist Member
I'm pretty sure this isn't anything big or even worth posting, but I feel like celebrating that I deleted my Facebook account completely. It takes 14 days for FB to delete everything so the count down starts!

Ca Patriot

Things are never really deleted from FB. :cuss:

this is true.

i know a girl who deleted her account over a year ago. she still shows up in taged pictures and her private message conversations are still on my page.

plus, everyone knows that facebook archives everything that happens on the site so facebook still has EVERYTHING ever done on facebook.

DWCook

Activist Member
no no no people who deactivate there account still have **** that shows lol! I did the official DELETE option, not the deactivate Account option! Your stuff can't be recovered after they final deletion process, which is exactly what I want!

Last edited:

McLintock

Congats on coming to some common sense. I thought FB was/is a fad, and like all fads they will die out(just look at their stock!). Now you can spend all that time reloading:)

davidmcbeth

Banned
Never started one ... of hisspace or whatever social media sites that you post pics of you privates or whatever ... want to see them, come on over and see me in person ...