Thread: Ted Nugent vs Piers Morgan

Ted Nugent vs Piers Morgan

Uncle Ted slaps the idiot around and didn't let him try to jump after another topic. Well done Ted!

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    I stopped watching after a few minutes. I can't stand folks arguing over each other. No one wins that argument. They both come off looking like idiots.

Folks, if you want to see a rational argument presented, look at the other video recently posted in this sub-forum, the Ong video.

Ted Nugent is NOT a good debater on this topic. He won't win over folks on the fence. He will actually lose a lot of them. It's not just the argument. It's also how it is presented.

Ted's an ass when it comes to the CC v OC thing, but he did well with Piers. I saw this when it aired earlier this week and I was surprised at some of Ted's responses to Piers points and questions meant to cloud the issue.

Give credit when it is due... go Ted!

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I stopped watching after a few minutes. I can't stand folks arguing over each other. No one wins that argument. They both come off looking like idiots.

Folks, if you want to see a rational argument presented, look at the other video recently posted in this sub-forum, the Ong video.

Ted Nugent is NOT a good debater on this topic. He won't win over folks on the fence. He will actually lose a lot of them. It's not just the argument. It's also how it is presented.
    Yeah, I don't find Ted to be an effective advocate for the RKBA. He should stick to entertainment, and leave the politics to those who actually devote time to being able to make the most persuasive arguments. Frankly, he's an embarrassment.

That said, he looks like a genius compared to Piers.

Everytime Ted gets some coverage, I end up spending an inordinate amount of time explaining to my democratic friends that Ted is not representing how most of the gun enthusiast feel. Between him , Alex Jones and Wayne LaPierre, quite a bit of damage has been done to our cause.