• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ted Nugent vs Piers Morgan

protias

Uncle Ted slaps the idiot around and didn't let him try to jump after another topic. Well done Ted!

[video=youtube;pkjIMxf0VyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjIMxf0VyU[/video]

eye95

I stopped watching after a few minutes. I can't stand folks arguing over each other. No one wins that argument. They both come off looking like idiots.

Folks, if you want to see a rational argument presented, look at the other video recently posted in this sub-forum, the Ong video.

Ted Nugent is NOT a good debater on this topic. He won't win over folks on the fence. He will actually lose a lot of them. It's not just the argument. It's also how it is presented.

georg jetson

Ted's an ass when it comes to the CC v OC thing, but he did well with Piers. I saw this when it aired earlier this week and I was surprised at some of Ted's responses to Piers points and questions meant to cloud the issue.

Give credit when it is due... go Ted!

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I stopped watching after a few minutes. I can't stand folks arguing over each other. No one wins that argument. They both come off looking like idiots.

Folks, if you want to see a rational argument presented, look at the other video recently posted in this sub-forum, the Ong video.

Ted Nugent is NOT a good debater on this topic. He won't win over folks on the fence. He will actually lose a lot of them. It's not just the argument. It's also how it is presented.

Yeah, I don't find Ted to be an effective advocate for the RKBA. He should stick to entertainment, and leave the politics to those who actually devote time to being able to make the most persuasive arguments. Frankly, he's an embarrassment.

That said, he looks like a genius compared to Piers.

beebobby

Everytime Ted gets some coverage, I end up spending an inordinate amount of time explaining to my democratic friends that Ted is not representing how most of the gun enthusiast feel. Between him , Alex Jones and Wayne LaPierre, quite a bit of damage has been done to our cause.