• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Paducah's Lourdes medical pavilion

Orion_13

This is my attempt at putting a photo on here from my phone so please excuse me if it doesn't post correctly.

Looks as though the doctors in this building are providing a safe place for criminal activity. I noticed this sign today on my way to the doctors office. I was hoping that my blood pressure was high so the doctor would comment on it. I was prepared with, I am scared in this place since I know you are more likely to be killed in a gun free zone. LOL

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360184288.220231.jpg

Orion

Carry Often!

Daddynexxus

Those signs are so stupid. I would tell him myself that having a sign like that up just promotes someone to come in and shoot everyone, because they know nobody in their is armed to defend themselves.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Post your own sign ..

Pay now attention to the sign above this one .. some a**hole posted it

Last edited:

Orion_13

I'm doing my best to pay attention to the buildings I go into around Paducah and noting the ones that have the stupid signs up. I will be revisiting them with my own letters to the owners about building security facts. :rolleyes:

Orion
Semper Gero