Thread: BRUCE Willis is AGAINST any form of Gun Control.

BRUCE Willis is AGAINST any form of Gun Control.

Not all film stars are anti firearm nutters.

Haz.
    "I think that you can't start to pick apart anything out of the Bill of Rights without thinking that it's all going to become undone," Willis said while promoting his latest film, A Good Day To Die Hard.
    ''If you take one out or change one law, then why wouldn't they take all your rights away from you?"
    Willis' fifth outing as wise-cracking cop John McClane, due in theatres next month, comes as his action franchise marks its 25th anniversary.
    The 57-year-old actor will also be seen firing away at bad guys in the upcoming sequels G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Red 2, both due later this year.
    But he believes "the real topic is diminished" when observers link Hollywood entertainment with high-profile mass shootings like those last year in Connecticut and Colorado.
    "No one commits a crime because they saw a film. There's nothing to support that," Willis said.
    "We're not making movies about people that have gone berserk, or gone nuts. Those kind of movies wouldn't last very long at all."
    Willis added that he doesn't see how additional legislation could prevent future mass shootings.
    "It's a difficult thing and I really feel bad for those families," he said. "I'm a father and it's just a tragedy. But I don't know how you legislate insanity. I don't know what you do about it. I don't even know how you begin to stop that."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...#ixzz2K9maUky7
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

Banned
    Well, I was never in a cab and had a hot half naked girl slam into the back seat ...

So I guess its make believe ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uun5aF78Kts

Enjoy ... he died from aorta giving out on him ... goes all the way down the back ... probably from his diet being on the road so much ... 59 yrs old
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-06-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Well, I was never in a cab and had a hot half naked girl slam into the back seat ...

So I guess its make believe ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uun5aF78Kts

Enjoy ... he died from aorta giving out on him ... goes all the way down the back ... probably from his diet being on the road so much ... 59 yrs old
    And what does this have to do with the post?

Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    Not all film stars are anti firearm nutters.

I was planning to see his new films anyway, but now I'm going to make a specific point of seeing them. Have to support the few non-morons in Hollywood!
    "Somebody ever tries to kill you, you try and kill em right back!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    I was planning to see his new films anyway, but now I'm going to make a specific point of seeing them. Have to support the few non-morons in Hollywood!

Hi 'Oramac.' I have his die hard series, and liked them. I read somewhere here where Brad pit said he wouldn't go anywhere without being armed. The anties here down under went ape-**** over his statement.

We had a woman here try to (nationally) start a TOY-GUN buyback program. She said, "We must not be encourageing children to play with guns as it can lead to gun crime."
    She was planing and organizing to give children and parents $5 for every toy gun handed in! What a nutter? It was reported in the local papers yesterday that it fell into a heap because she recieved so much flack on her face book page she decided to not go ahead with it and lay low. haa. Many people were telling her they would hand in their childrens old, (broken) toy guns and buy them new ones with the money recieved.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

I would LOVE a toy-gun "buyback" at $5. I can buy five squirt guns for less than $5 total, so I would make a huge profit! Would be a great way to raise some money...