• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BRUCE Willis is AGAINST any form of Gun Control.

Haz.

Not all film stars are anti firearm nutters.

Haz.
"I think that you can't start to pick apart anything out of the Bill of Rights without thinking that it's all going to become undone," Willis said while promoting his latest film, A Good Day To Die Hard.
''If you take one out or change one law, then why wouldn't they take all your rights away from you?"
Willis' fifth outing as wise-cracking cop John McClane, due in theatres next month, comes as his action franchise marks its 25th anniversary.
The 57-year-old actor will also be seen firing away at bad guys in the upcoming sequels G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Red 2, both due later this year.
But he believes "the real topic is diminished" when observers link Hollywood entertainment with high-profile mass shootings like those last year in Connecticut and Colorado.
"No one commits a crime because they saw a film. There's nothing to support that," Willis said.
"We're not making movies about people that have gone berserk, or gone nuts. Those kind of movies wouldn't last very long at all."
Willis added that he doesn't see how additional legislation could prevent future mass shootings.
"It's a difficult thing and I really feel bad for those families," he said. "I'm a father and it's just a tragedy. But I don't know how you legislate insanity. I don't know what you do about it. I don't even know how you begin to stop that."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...ce/story-fn907478-1226572303297#ixzz2K9maUky7

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well, I was never in a cab and had a hot half naked girl slam into the back seat ...

So I guess its make believe ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uun5aF78Kts

Enjoy ... he died from aorta giving out on him ... goes all the way down the back ... probably from his diet being on the road so much ... 59 yrs old

Last edited:

Haz.

I was planning to see his new films anyway, but now I'm going to make a specific point of seeing them. Have to support the few non-morons in Hollywood!

Hi 'Oramac.' I have his die hard series, and liked them. I read somewhere here where Brad pit said he wouldn't go anywhere without being armed. The anties here down under went ape-**** over his statement.

We had a woman here try to (nationally) start a TOY-GUN buyback program. She said, "We must not be encourageing children to play with guns as it can lead to gun crime."
She was planing and organizing to give children and parents $5 for every toy gun handed in! What a nutter? It was reported in the local papers yesterday that it fell into a heap because she recieved so much flack on her face book page she decided to not go ahead with it and lay low. haa. Many people were telling her they would hand in their childrens old, (broken) toy guns and buy them new ones with the money recieved.

Aknazer

I would LOVE a toy-gun "buyback" at $5. I can buy five squirt guns for less than $5 total, so I would make a huge profit! Would be a great way to raise some money...