• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IWB Holster for Glock 22 w/TLR-1S

MainelyGlock

I just ditched the Viridian for a TLR-1S with a contour switch. Much better! And I also got a Safariland 6377 for OCing, but now I'm looking for a CC holster to accompany my Glock and Streamlight. I've been looking hard at some Blade Tech holsters. Anyone have any experience with them? Or have any other suggestions? Please don't suggest any custom Kydex makers that have a 6-200 month wait time. I'm very impatient :rolleyes:

If it's OWB CC, I'm looking for one that rides kind of high. This Safariland drops lower than my Serpa and Galco.

Thanks in advance!

Eeyore

I know that Crossbreed and Theis have models for Glocks with assorted Crimson Trace lasers, but I don't know if they would work for your model; you could call and ask.

It's good you want to CC. Glocks are hideous. :p

MainelyGlock

I know that Crossbreed and Theis have models for Glocks with assorted Crimson Trace lasers, but I don't know if they would work for your model; you could call and ask.

It's good you want to CC. Glocks are hideous. :p

Thanks,I'll check out Theis! Crossbreed takes way too long for my liking.

And yeah, it's ugly as hell! Especially with my duracoat wearing off too 20130208_174345.jpg

Attachments

• 20130208_174345.jpg
    20130208_174345.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

MainelyGlock

Have you considered a Blackhawk SERPA holster?

Yessir, that's what I've used since I first got a Glock awhile back. Problem is, I don't think they make one to accompany my new setup. I'd like to try and keep the TLR-1S I have on as much as possible. Other than that, I'm a fan of them. Never encountered any of the problems with them that I've heard about.

conandan

I have a glock 22 and use a blackhawk for oc and have a sticky holster for cc. The sticky holsters IMO are great. You can find one to fit your set up. You just need to try a few to see what one fits your set up the best.