• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lunch and Meeting Soda Pops Cafe OKC Feb 23rd at 1:30 pm

RugerP95DC

Our February OKC getogether will be February 23rd (Saturday) at 1:30 pm

OC is encouraged but not required to attend, please bring your family.

It will be held at Soda Pops Cafe, burgers, dogs, shakes, good ole American food!

Soda Pops is a Pro 2nd Amendment establishment and they are looking forward to serving our group.

here is an are map of where they are located: http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4...sa=X&ei=x90SUcQvxofLAaSXgNgD&ved=0CJMBEPwSMAA

here is their menu: http://www.sodapops.net/menu.html

Please come and join us for a nice afternoon of great people, great food and great conversation!

Dustin

RugerP95DC

1.RugerP95DC - Dustin
2.Archerman99 - Justin +2?
3.the gomezclan - David and Laura
4.OkieBryan - Bryan
5.Mhelm - Morgan
6.Dsteick - Donnie
7.cbxxer55 - Robert
8.Keylock

yoshieslunchbox

It's unfortunate that this fell on the 23rd. I would like to go, but I'll be at the pro-2A rally at the capitol that day. I'll try to stop by depending on how long the rally takes.

Gary S

It's unfortunate that this fell on the 23rd. I would like to go, but I'll be at the pro-2A rally at the capitol that day. I'll try to stop by depending on how long the rally takes.
The rally you are taking about on the 23 is at Tulsas lafortion ball park.

yoshieslunchbox

There's also going to be one in OKC, at least according to the rally website, so I may have time enough to make the OKOCA meeting if the rally starts at noon and I leave a bit early.

Last edited: