• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

N.C. Police Lieutenant warns of Martial Law in Early 2013

gary737

And how do we know he is who he says he is? When asked the first question if he is a Lt. in the military or police, he hesitated for a second or two. Sounds like someone not so sure about himself.

JABEACHFAN

First of all, I find this hard to believe. Most law enforcement are no different from you and I. They go to birthday parties for their kids and have families of their own. If this guy is such a big shot like he says he is. Serving 31 years in law enforcement, why would he risk his career and bring such an issue up. Ok lets say he is a true patriot and wants to foreworn the people of something this radical. Would you go to a small time radio show to do it? The minute he gave his name I started to smell something fishy.

EDIT* After I posted the above I tried to find more information about this Lt. McCoy. I retract what I previously said. Take a look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjdyB8Xyihw

Last edited:

J-SiN

he hesitated because he sticking his neck out
and whats coming is way different than anything before

do not be fooled

use your logic

davidmcbeth

Banned
First of all, I find this hard to believe. Most law enforcement are no different from you and I. They go to birthday parties for their kids and have families of their own.

Would this include the cops in LA who busted down doors and stole people's guns?

Ricky

First of all, I find this hard to believe. Most law enforcement are no different from you and I. They go to birthday parties for their kids and have families of their own. If this guy is such a big shot like he says he is. Serving 31 years in law enforcement, why would he risk his career and bring such an issue up. Ok lets say he is a true patriot and wants to foreworn the people of something this radical. Would you go to a small time radio show to do it? The minute he gave his name I started to smell something fishy.

EDIT* After I posted the above I tried to find more information about this Lt. McCoy. I retract what I previously said. Take a look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjdyB8Xyihw

Very interesting to say the least. I can assure you as a Marine in boot camp in 1985 and my my first duty station there after, you are young and very impressionable. This was before the internet and all the information available to you today. Having said all that I can understand how easy it would be for the droidheads to follow orders given. Even tho the technology has changed, the basic person remains the same. Very easy to enlist and brainwash them into your agenda. After watching the link video I'm kinda left scratching my head. If it was 25 yr ago I wouldn't hesitate to agree. But as I get older I tend to think more to the logical side. I just don't know at this point. Before you go and jump on this reply, First off I'm a patriot and will protect and defend my family, rights and guns to the end......JMO