Thread: Questionable actions by a fellow OC'er....

Questionable actions by a fellow OC'er....

Beware of the Beast Within..... Under God one Nation will be returned to its Foundation!

Questionable actions by a fellow OC'er....

Did you watch the vid David?
    Beware of the Beast Within..... Under God one Nation will be returned to its Foundation!

Whatever he's doing is happening in front of lots of other people who attended what looks like Casual Day at the legislature. You would think that if he was doing something he should not at least one of the others milling around would either say something or go get security.

Very questionable. Question is - what's your point/the TV channel's point of showing the video with no commentary?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

http://www.ktvb.com/home/Armed-man-r...188784541.html

More information.

The link to the story was actually found on the same page as the video.

Banned
    That's why people make locks ! hahaha I don't care about any lawmaker's headaches ....

Armed with what? I could not tell he was armed by that video, it could have been a radio, scanner, or battery pack, tablet, phone. Poor video quality from it is a huge assumption he was armed.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

If they didn't want anyone looking at their stuff then maybe they shouldn't leave their items unsecured in an area open to the public. You teach your kid to put his stuff away right? Same thing applies here.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

So they are changing their rules due to someone not breaking any laws? Interesting. If something is left in public domain I would say he has all the right in the world to look at it, if you wish something to be private then lock it up or take it home.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Armed with what? I could not tell he was armed by that video, it could have been a radio, scanner, or battery pack, tablet, phone. Poor video quality from it is a huge assumption he was armed.
    Yea, what does it matter anyway? Did he shoot the drawers open? Maybe he was just looking for a paper clip .. never will know.

I'm sure he found the plans for the invasion of Russia ...

"Kind of mixed emotions," said Moyle. "One, it's the people's house, and I don't keep stuff out there the public can't see, but then again, it's not a good feeling knowing somebody's rifling through your stuff too."

So you were elected to do the people's business, but have things the people shouldn't be seeing? Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Video is surely of very poor quality need to get it right..
    Last edited by MiltonFerguson; 04-07-2013 at 03:01 AM.