• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Questionable actions by a fellow OC'er....

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Whatever he's doing is happening in front of lots of other people who attended what looks like Casual Day at the legislature. You would think that if he was doing something he should not at least one of the others milling around would either say something or go get security.

Very questionable. Question is - what's your point/the TV channel's point of showing the video with no commentary?

stay safe.

WalkingWolf

Armed with what? I could not tell he was armed by that video, it could have been a radio, scanner, or battery pack, tablet, phone. Poor video quality from it is a huge assumption he was armed.

decklin

If they didn't want anyone looking at their stuff then maybe they shouldn't leave their items unsecured in an area open to the public. You teach your kid to put his stuff away right? Same thing applies here.

ADobbs1989

So they are changing their rules due to someone not breaking any laws? Interesting. If something is left in public domain I would say he has all the right in the world to look at it, if you wish something to be private then lock it up or take it home.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Armed with what? I could not tell he was armed by that video, it could have been a radio, scanner, or battery pack, tablet, phone. Poor video quality from it is a huge assumption he was armed.

Yea, what does it matter anyway? Did he shoot the drawers open? Maybe he was just looking for a paper clip .. never will know.

I'm sure he found the plans for the invasion of Russia ...

trailblazer2003

"Kind of mixed emotions," said Moyle. "One, it's the people's house, and I don't keep stuff out there the public can't see, but then again, it's not a good feeling knowing somebody's rifling through your stuff too."

So you were elected to do the people's business, but have things the people shouldn't be seeing? Interesting....