• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Instructor

AFCop

Any in the NN/Hampton area? The wife and I are looking to add Utah, more so because my Texas is expiring and I don't plan to travel TO Texas to take the class. So any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Not immerdiately local, but ProShooter www.proactiveshooters.com is about an hour away in Richmond. He could use the business now that he has moved to the high-rent district http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?111268-Proactive-Shooters-new-office-location! .

stay safe.

I second Proshooter. It's not much of a trip and the quality of the classes are second to none.

Unfortunately you won't have the view from under the bridge now that he's moved...but he did tell me he took my park bench with him.:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
That was cold.. (but funny!)

He has a very nice young lady working the shows.
I stop by and say hello usually.

The last show I stopped and was reading the Ads and asked if Open Carry was legal without a permit.
Didn't fluster her at all. She said "Yes it is".

Then I said "I heard the boss really liked Bar B Q and tha seems like a good way to get in good with him"

She looked puzzled then said "I remember you, you just go away now":lol::lol::lol:

AFCop

Would love to. But I leave for Afghanistan on Monday so it will have to be on my list of to dos when I get back. We have Va and Pa permits but my Texas expires and ill lose Delaware when that happens. So the wife and I will be there when I get back.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Would love to. But I leave for Afghanistan on Monday so it will have to be on my list of to dos when I get back. We have Va and Pa permits but my Texas expires and ill lose Delaware when that happens. So the wife and I will be there when I get back.

Keep your head down and bring me back a Kyber knife!

Last edited: