Thread: I am so sick of seeing the feds get away with this stuff

I am so sick of seeing the feds get away with this stuff

Banned
    It could be that the feds are trying to lower the stock of ammo .. perhaps for micro-stamping of bullets or other political reasons....they would not be able to include existing ammo in stock in any legislation ...

Founder's Club Member
    FUQ, please. (Fair Use quote)
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    FUQ, please. (Fair Use quote)
    "It COULD be..." hypothesizing ... no FUQ ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    "It COULD be..." hypothesizing ... no FUQ ...
    Fair use quote for provided link:

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchase...of-ammunition/

DHS Purchases 21.6 Million More Rounds of Ammunition

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    February 7, 2013

The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition to add to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months alone, figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency is preparing for civil unrest.

To the OP (original poster) Rick, welcome, it is accepted etiquette to post a "Fair Use Quote" accompanying a provided link. This snippet of the article you link to shows your fellow forum members what you are talking about. Otherwise they may not click your link.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 02-07-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

And for that matter...this topic is not about Wisconsin. It should be in one of the general forums.... hot topics or news/alerts...
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Quote Originally Posted by afterimages View Post
    Before mod moves post:
    the purchase seems to be normal according to former Navy seal: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...of-ammunition/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Before mod moves post:
    the purchase seems to be normal according to former Navy seal: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...of-ammunition/
    Interesting ...