• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop Killing Other Cops

Aknazer

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/07/suspect-identified-in-deaths-cal-state-coach-fiance/

"In this case, we're his target," Sgt. Rudy Lopez from the Corona Police Department said at a press conference.

Apparently this guy was fired for "making false statements" back in 2009 and is now going after those he feel wronged him. Oh and the "false statements" is that he filed a report against his trainer stating that his trainer kicked a schizophrenic suspect with severe dementia in the face. I don't support murdering people and I think now that he has started killing that the original issue is likely to get lost, I find it hard to feel overly bad for some of the victims if it is true that the trainer kicked a man in the face and then the others all worked to cover it up and get this police officer fired for doing the right thing and reporting the incident.

palerider116

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Regardless of anything else, this is a symptom of that feeling of utter frustration and helpnessness that the system just cannot/will not deal with the problems that are right in front of our faces.

There is no way I could ever be convinced to support this person's course of action in seeking redress, but I can and do understand the desire to wake up the rest of the world to the fact that things are just not working out like they should. He sure is not winning friends, and he is influencing the wrong people who will do the absolute wrong things in response.

Even though I am sure it will be by killing him, I hope this episode can be stopped before too many others are injured.

stay safe.

Z1P2

Fox News reported earlier that the cops out there in the man hunt for this ex-cop have shot three innocent bystanders who never threatened them in any way simply because they were driving pickup trucks of similar color to that of the suspects, and now they are reporting that the cops have apparently suspended the 4th amendment to do a house by house search for the suspect.

There is a word for this, and it starts with cluster...

Last edited:

Saxxon

After reading that about what precipitated it (Sgt kicks detainee suspect, gets off for it and Dorner gets fired) I can't say i have any sympathy for LAPD et al. They made their bed let them lie in it. Same Gang Blue that beat Rodney King in an obviously excessive manner, managed to get off with nothing and sparked a riot that killed 56 in reponse to their manipulation of justice. Oh, and now they are shooting innocent people in the mad hunt to get vengence.

Nope, anything bad happens to them I won't shed a tear. Same feeling I get hearing about some Nazi getting caught.

That this cop doing the shooting was one of those same Nazi types that would look to take away and seize civilian's guns is priceless. Cannibals.

Just imagine if there was other simultaneous uprisings in the area while they have thousands of cops out hunting for him elsewhere. This is looking a lot of the kind of chaos the liberals will spark with their draconian gun control measures designed to criminalize gun owners.

Last edited:

metalman383

I searched a lot of MSM sights, and realized that their versions of the "full manifesto", cut out all of the leftist support he showed.

Saxxon

Wild Bill made a video about this - almost all of these high profile shootings are by leftists.

Dorner, the guy that shot the guard at the Family center in DC.

Wild Bill missed one on his video - Jared Loughner who killed the judge and shot Rep. Giffords was an Obama campaign worker, registered democrat and at the time of the shooting was reading the Communist Manifesto by Marx.

http://rabidrepublicanblog.com/2013/02/03/wild-bill-liberals-with-guns/comment-page-1/

Keylock

Likely another psych ops... benefitting Feinstein and the arms infringing movement. That cops shoot innocents doesn't matter. Collateral damage of the growing paramilitary police forces to keep us safe. Freedom is for the birds only... literally.

motoxmann

Likely another psych ops... benefitting Feinstein and the arms infringing movement. That cops shoot innocents doesn't matter. Collateral damage of the growing paramilitary police forces to keep us safe. Freedom is for the birds only... literally.

my thoughts exactly. I knew this the moment I saw Dorner's pics on tv. finally found the pic I was searching for to prove it too. while looking at both, see how many errors you can spot in Dorner's pic (relating to "photoshopping" the face into the pic). I spotted over 10 errors in under a minute, and the more I look the more I see. click thumbnail to see full sized image.

personally, I think it was strictly to scare the public into allowing the gov to commit mass volumes of illegal searches both in homes and vehicles, with a minor implication of "guns are bad, even in the hands of a 'good guy'"

Attachments

• DornerLL.jpg
    DornerLL.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Fox News reported earlier that the cops out there in the man hunt for this ex-cop have shot three innocent bystanders who never threatened them in any way simply because they were driving pickup trucks of similar color to that of the suspects, and now they are reporting that the cops have apparently suspended the 4th amendment to do a house by house search for the suspect.

There is a word for this, and it starts with cluster...

They were just trying to even up the score a bit. Even is even. And besides, the former cop shot at least one innocent, so its not like its taboo or anything. Just fair play, you know. And, a little collateral damage.

zack991

I heard the rumor that someone had recorded the police ban of the fire about the cabin after the police had requested the media to stop tweeting on the standoff. I did a very simple youtube search and it was at the top of the list. Saying the updates on twitter could risk other officers safety and possible tip him off. Now I certainly dont feel sorry for the guy at all, and it is known when a officer is sadly killed the chance of the prep making it out alive is not likely. So yet it would not surprise me that there may have been some ill wishes, possible revenge when using CS which is considered a pyrotechnic and has caused fires in the past. I have personally seen this countless times overseas when it would come into contact with dry material.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-
sheriffs-officials-ask-all-press-to-stop-tweeting-.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-WoiJhVY8&feature=player_embedded

Description:

The body is a thin-walled, two piece aluminum cylinder. It contains a CS-pyrotechnic composition. There is a hole in the base of the body which is used for agent emission after functioning. Hand grenade M201A1E1 fuze is similar to the fuze, M201A1. Hand grenade fuze M201A1 is a pyrotechnic delay-igniting fuze. The body contains a primer, fire mixture, pyrotechnic delay column and ignition mixture. Assembled to the body are a striker, striker spring, safety lever and safety pin with pull ring. The split end of the safety pin has an angular spread. Safety clips are not required with these grenades.

USE
CS pocket riot hand grenade M58 is burning type riot control agent grenade and may be used to simulate casualty agents during training.

Functioning:

Removal of the safety pin permits release of the safety lever. When the safety lever is released, it is forced away from the grenade body by a striker acting under the force of a striker spring. The striker rotates on its own axis and strikes the percussion primer. The primer initiates the first-fire mixture. The fire train, fuze delay element, ignition mixture, grenade starter mixture and filler are initiated in turn by the preceding component. The pressure sensitive tape is blown off the emission holes and CS agent is emitted for 8 to 28 seconds.

Data Source:
TM 43-0001-29 Grenades

Last edited:

zack991

This complicates things.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/...ng-burn-this-motherfcker-during-dorner-siege/

Scanner audio apparently broadcast by the Los Angeles CBS affiliate KCAL on Tuesday captured angry officers yelling to “burn this motherfucker” prior to a cabin fire that is thought to have burned the body of fugitive ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner.

In a video recording posted to YouTube on Tuesday, the anchor pauses to let the viewer hear the mostly-inaudible scanner traffic.

“Do it right now,” one voice says. “******* burn this ************!”

“Police officers, understandably upset,” the anchor explains.

A separate recording of scanner traffic — which has not been verified — features officers talking about going forward “with the burn.”

“All right, Steve, we’re gonna go — we’re gonna go forward with the plan, with — with the burn,” a male voice on the recording instructs. “We want it like we talked about.”

“Seven burners deployed and we have a fire,” the voice later adds.

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1zJN1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cNk-bV40XMc

sudden valley gunner

These threads and the news reports and the facebook reports I have seen, are a sign of how fed up people are getting. When people ( I am not one of them) are cheering a madman lunatic, nut case, over the police, this has got to tell us something. Skidmark more gentlemanly (like usual) and more elegantly points out what I and others have stated and feel.

Regardless of anything else, this is a symptom of that feeling of utter frustration and helpnessness that the system just cannot/will not deal with the problems that are right in front of our faces.

There is no way I could ever be convinced to support this person's course of action in seeking redress, but I can and do understand the desire to wake up the rest of the world to the fact that things are just not working out like they should. He sure is not winning friends, and he is influencing the wrong people who will do the absolute wrong things in response.

Even though I am sure it will be by killing him, I hope this episode can be stopped before too many others are injured.

stay safe.

Good thing you didn't say it using a barrel analogy or post would have been deleted!:p