• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop Killing Other Cops

Aknazer

I am not "cheering" his actions. I simply have no sympathy for the organization targeted and certain members of it as it is their actions that led to this man doing what he did. When you trap an animal into a corner and they feel that they have no way out they are either going to roll over or lash out, and this individual chose to lash out against those he felt backed him into a corner.

palerider116

Yep, executing someone's daughter and her fiancé is being backed into a corner. Killing and wounding officers who had the virtue of wearing a LAPD badge and nothing else is being backed into a corner. Killing and wounding deputies in the manhunt is being backed into a corner.

You can paint your war face with someone else's blood with sick satisfaction.

OC for ME

Dorner was not a cop he was a Ex-cop, a disgruntled former employee. What did he expect would happen. Odd that a ex-cop would think that the "system" would see it his way when he was "in" the system. We are only left with conjecture regarding the number of times Dorner had the opportunity to expose improprieties with the LAPD and did nothing to rectify a impropriety using the system from within the system.

Aknazer

Yep, executing someone's daughter and her fiancé is being backed into a corner. Killing and wounding officers who had the virtue of wearing a LAPD badge and nothing else is being backed into a corner. Killing and wounding deputies in the manhunt is being backed into a corner.

I said I have no sympathy for the organization. That doesn't I agree with the man's actions. That doesn't mean that I think those that he killed are the ones that backed him into a corner. Killing and wounding officers who have the badge and wear the uniform is targeting the organization (so I might feel bad for those individuals even if I don't feel bad for the LAPD). And (assuming that the allegations against the LAPD are true) one who has an organization call one a liar, fire them, and then potentially have that issue follow you for the rest of your life with little to no recourse against the offenders IS backing one into a corner on the subject. The only choices are to either accept that you have been wronged, or lash back against those people or the organization.

Given the history of the LAPD I wouldn't be surprised if the allegations were true and I just have little sympathy (regardless if I actually agree with the actions or not) for an organization that is horrible about abusing peoples rights.

OC-Sarge

+1

motoxmann

They look VERY similar, but I'm not about to go jumping down the conspiracy rabbit hole.

I havent put my tinfoil hat on a single time in regards to the Dorner story, but the pics are not very similar; they are identical, they are the same pic. LL's face has been added to a photo of another man and named "Dorner"