Thread: facebook redirect.....

facebook redirect.....

at least from my computer, if I pick OCDO off of the search browser and log on... it takes me to the forums, then immediately switches to facebook with an error message.

I have a video of what's happening if you need it.

but this happens only if the URL reads "forum.opencarry.org/forum/blah blah blah"

if I switch the URL from "forum.opencarry" to "VB.opencarry" then I don't have the problem
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Post the video because all I can guess is when you typed F it tried to load facebook and you didn't wait long enough before entering the new URL.

I could also remote to you if you need.

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    at least from my computer, if I pick OCDO off of the search browser and log on... it takes me to the forums, then immediately switches to facebook with an error message.

I have a video of what's happening if you need it.

but this happens only if the URL reads "forum.opencarry.org/forum/blah blah blah"

if I switch the URL from "forum.opencarry" to "VB.opencarry" then I don't have the problem
    Last edited by sharkey; 02-07-2013 at 08:17 PM.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

It looks like your browser is still executing the log out request as you're jumping pages but I really couldn't see that very well.

Post a better video or let me remote to you.

http://camstudio.org/ for better videos

ETA, also check out http://www.crossloop.com/download.htm for RA software.
    Last edited by sharkey; 02-07-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Do you log into here through Fb?

If so this was the problem and should be resolved now.

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise...-widget-snafu/