• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colleges, you'd think they would be smarter.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
<snip>

gogo stop being such a little school girl, quoting me but not what prompted the reply. The presentation at the recent council meeting, really, choking up about your ex-wife, pathetic.

We all have opinions here, some stronger, some not so but they are just that. Often I do not respond to certain post as I have already stated what I wanted to and then a couple whiners, trolls, moaners want go on the attack so if someone is going to address me in such a way, don't go get all butt hurt over how I respond.

Your utter lack of respect is amazing.

EMNofSeattle

Dangit BigDave, stop insulting people, becuase then they quote you which defeats the point of having blocked you...

BTW I reviewed the public comments, there was absolutely nothing pathetic about Nick's comments to the city council, unless we're talking a different city council meeting, I can't even understand the basis for why you'd say something like that....

arentol

After reading the first page I was going to comment on this topic, but after reading the second I see there is little point.

Seriously guys, can't wall be a little bigger than this? Letting it get to this level just provides any anti's with ammunition to use against all gun owners.

Please grow up, and if for some reason you can't do that, then at least do us all the favor of shutting up.

skeith5

gogo stop being such a little school girl, quoting me but not what prompted the reply. The presentation at the recent council meeting, really, choking up about your ex-wife, pathetic.

Dave, you are the one who is pathetic. While I haven't spent much time around gogo, and even though he's a husky, I'd consider him a friend. He continuously fights for ALL of our rights to own firearms, and deserves respect for that. This sort of in-fighting and name-calling won't do anything for the cause. His presentation at the city council meeting was one of the better ones of the night and genuine. I believe you owe him an apology for that remark alone.

Scott

EMNofSeattle

Dave, you are the one who is pathetic. While I haven't spent much time around gogo, and even though he's a husky, I'd consider him a friend. He continuously fights for ALL of our rights to own firearms, and deserves respect for that. This sort of in-fighting and name-calling won't do anything for the cause. His presentation at the city council meeting was one of the better ones of the night and genuine. I believe you owe him an apology for that remark alone.

Scott

+1

BigDave

Opt-Out Members

Scott

Yeah, you think so, NOPE. :lol: His presentation at Oak Harbor at best was self serving and paled to the vast majority to spoke about citizens rights and state law.

Freedom1Man

So, how does any of this relate?

Back on topic.

Are these college rules legitimate?

If so what makes them so?

Are they clear? If so please translate.

Should they/do they fall under preemption?

DamonK

However, I do notice that DamonK makes personal attacks. This isn't the first time I've noticed it.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Hey, I call it when I see it. When someone acts like an idiot, I will let them know. When I first joined this forum I got skewered over and over again and was told to develop some tough skin. I'll pass that advice along to you and who ever else has an issue with me. People like bigdave who cause constant friction amongst ourselves just because he can't admit when he's wrong can cause major damage to our cause. He speaks out of ignorance and tries to convince us that he know's better because he's old. Guess what dave, you're just that, old. You are and ignorant closeminded old fool that does very little on here beyond getting into arguments that you can't win. Also, for the record, I'm not a gunsmith, you yet again have you facts mixed up. You are thinking of sirpuma. Now, please kindly do us all a favor and put your computer into your microwave.

Sent from my fed up with your stupidity mind using something...

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Hey, I call it when I see it. When someone acts like an idiot, I will let them know. When I first joined this forum I got skewered over and over again and was told to develop some tough skin. I'll pass that advice along to you and who ever else has an issue with me. People like bigdave who cause constant friction amongst ourselves just because he can't admit when he's wrong can cause major damage to our cause. He speaks out of ignorance and tries to convince us that he know's better because he's old. Guess what dave, you're just that, old. You are and ignorant closeminded old fool that does very little on here beyond getting into arguments that you can't win. Also, for the record, I'm not a gunsmith, you yet again have you facts mixed up. You are thinking of sirpuma. Now, please kindly do us all a favor and put your computer into your microwave.

Sent from my fed up with your stupidity mind using something...

Yes that was sirpuma, sorry sirpuma for assuming you were Damon :lol: Damon throw tantrums much? To bad you are not able to see past your ignorance.

DamonK

Yes that was sirpuma, sorry sirpuma for assuming you were Damon :lol: Damon throw tantrums much? To bad you are not able to see past your ignorance.

Man, how is it that you can't see when your wrong. I've been wrong on here and admitted it. I'm just going to block you.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

sudden valley gunner

I provide a view that is somewhat other then being consistently being expressed here instead of the "I am entitled" as with this subject. It has to do with not creating more harm to the greater majority and more of a little ******* contest someone wants to start.
We have seen this in the Sequim case where the gun show sponsor went after his own benefit but did more harm to the citizens of Washington, and he had the opportunity to readdress the courts but was to bull headed on his own wants.

Grim is known for seeking out permission or in your face when it comes to carrying a firearm when he has no chance of winning this disagreement from his position yet here we go again.

Damon it seems you want to bring a disagreement from another thread into this one when you stated you feel that since you are selling firearms or being a gunsmiths that your entire property is covered under unlawful display, please don't be so stupid and realize it covers only your place of abode or inside the business.

We all have opinions here, some stronger, some not so but they are just that. Often I do not respond to certain post as I have already stated what I wanted to and then a couple whiners, trolls, moaners want go on the attack so if someone is going to address me in such a way, don't go get all butt hurt over how I respond.

Dave, these folks are miles ahead of you mentally and way more integrity than you. Your ignorance, and contempt is constantly displayed in your lack of the ability to have a rational conversation.

Nick, personified why the right to bear arms was important to him in a way many others could relate.

Your belittlement again shows more about you than those you attack. Those who OC in this state have done more for gun rights than a few letters and meetings to a council, they are seen by hundreds a day who can then see guns as nothing to be afraid of, they normalize it something a few little laws by petty politicians and those who kiss their ass cannot do.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Dave, these folks are miles ahead of you mentally and way more integrity than you. Your ignorance, and contempt is constantly displayed in your lack of the ability to have a rational conversation.

Nick, personified why the right to bear arms was important to him in a way many others could relate.

Your belittlement again shows more about you than those you attack. Those who OC in this state have done more for gun rights than a few letters and meetings to a council, they are seen by hundreds a day who can then see guns as nothing to be afraid of, they normalize it something a few little laws by petty politicians and those who kiss their ass cannot do.

Says our local anarchist who does not recognizes our government and has a hate for any law that does not suit his endeavors of trying to be a contractor with out a license and unable to maintain even a drivers license that children are able to maintain.
All while you practice what you claim to despise in others, interesting.

Don't get all butt hurt, this may help you....
500.JPG

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Says our local anarchist who does not recognizes our government and has a hate for any law that does not suit his endeavors of trying to be a contractor with out a license and unable to maintain even a drivers license that children are able to maintain.
All while you practice what you claim to despise in others, interesting.

Your assumptions and accusations have long been noted, they lack any basis in fact or merit.

You do see this post is exactly the type of tripe your intellectual superiors on this forum are talking about. Instead of debating the points you jump to ad hominem attacks, pathetic really.

Please cite where I have not "recognized" our government?:eek:

Last edited:

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Not surprising that some on here subscribe to this, not me! And likely is at the root of most disagreements.

Citadel Patriot Agreement

Patriots: The following represents a voluntary set of conditions to which every single Patriot who accepts a residence in the Citadel must agree, in writing. This is a voluntary Agreement. The Citadel is a martial endeavor designed to protect Residents in times of peril (natural or man-made). The Citadel will be built as a fortified bastion of Liberty. The Citadel is not the best housing solution for everyone. Read carefully.

The purpose of this agreement is two-fold. Firstly, it informs all Residents of their obligations to their fellow Patriots. Secondly, this Agreement will assist individuals/families in making an informed decision to opt-out of residency in the Citadel Community in the event our lifestyle is incompatible with you and/or your family.

Preamble: We the People come together in this covenant of our free will and do pledge our Lives, our Fortunes and our Sacred Honor to defend one another and Jefferson's Rightful Liberty, defined as unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. We further affirm our intent to abide all Constitutional laws of the United States of America and our State of residence.

One: Once ratified, this list of conditions may only be altered by unanimous consent of all parties governed by this Agreement, i.e. full-time Residents. Full-time residency will be defined by a select panel of full-time Residents who will also establish guidelines for acceptable exceptions for absences.

Two: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with the rifle of his/her choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 100 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.

Three: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with a handgun of choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 25 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.

Four: Every able-bodied Patriot of age within the Citadel will maintain one AR15 variant in 5.56mm NATO, at least 5 magazines and 1,000 rounds of ammunition. The responsibility for maintaining functional arms and ammunition levels for every member of the household shall fall to the head of household. Every able-bodied Patriot will be responsible for maintaining a Tactical Go Bag or Muster Kit to satisfy the Minuteman concept. Details TBD and posted elsewhere.

Five: Every household within the Citadel will remain stocked with sufficient food, water, and other preparedness essentials (to be detailed elsewhere) to sustain the needs for every member of the household for a duration of one year.

Six: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older shall pass a class every three years sponsored by the Citadel on basic emergency medical care; the courses shall focus on battlefield and wilderness environments.

Seven: Every child attending Citadel schools — with parental discretion for maturity — shall have as part of every semester's class curriculum basic marksmanship and firearms safety training leading to the proficiency test on the child's 13th birthday as a "Coming of Age" rite of passage (a parent may attend the classes or personally train the child if so desired). Children attending schools beyond the Citadel, or home-schooled, are required to meet the same proficiency standards at age 13.

Eight: All Patriots, who are of age and are not legally restricted from bearing firearms, shall agree to remain armed with a loaded sidearm whenever visiting the Citadel Town Center. Firearm shall be on-the-person and under the control of the Resident, not merely stored in a vehicle.

Nine: Each household will provide ONE able-bodied Patriot (aged 13 or older) who shall muster one Saturday per month for Martial/Support Training for neighborhood-level training & musters, as set forth by the Militia Commanders of the Community. No single Patriot shall be required to muster more than once per quarter. In the course of every calendar year every able-bodied Patriot and every full-time resident in each household must participate in at least three musters (one neighborhood-level and two full-scale). Part-time residents must participate, in good faith, to the best of their ability.

Ten: Twice annually a full-scale Town Defense Drill will be held for all households and all residents (once in winter weather & once in summer weather).

Eleven: The Town Militia will hold an award/recognition ceremony on April 19th each year to celebrate Patriot's Day.

Twelve: Violations of this Agreement will result in review by an arbitration panel consisting of Citadel Residents with appropriate and proportional disciplinary action taken. The most severe disciplinary action may include the loss of Lease and expulsion from the community.

Thirteen: All Citadel Citizens agree to accept dispute resolution by an arbitration panel in the event a problem that cannot be resolved between residents.

Live ink signatures from all adult applicants (age 18 and above) is required prior to final approval for residency in the Citadel Community.

Freedom1Man

Not surprising that some on here subscribe to this, not me! And likely is at the root of most disagreements.

It was nice of him to share that link. Agree or disagree with the link does not matter.

If you do or do not wish to join is your personal choice. I don't care one way or the other.

The basic IDEA behind it is a good one though.

Trigger Dr

For those among us who ascribe to an idea such as this....and I know there are some here,

http://www.iiicitadel.com/

First the aryan nation tried something like this, they went bankrupt along with other problems, then Bo Gritz tried it and he went toes up. Looks like there will be another faux pas in the works.
I certainly do not subscribeto this thought process, but posted the link as a slam on those that do subscribe. Yeah, call it a personal attack, I could not care less what you think.