Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !!

Banned

Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !!

Chase said that in both instances police came across vehicles they thought were similar to the one Dorner is believed to be driving. Neither vehicle was Dorner's.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html

Lucky the guy did not drive a yellow bus ...

Really these cops need to be fired ... are they that big of wimps that they'll shoot at almost anything?
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-13-2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Cleaned title

I noticed a few days ago you said Torrance police were trigger happy. That was an understatement.

un****ing believable!

Those cops should be charged with attempted murder, but we know that no charges will come of it.

You know, Dorner is sick animal, I mean he's targeting families of his targets, but if the police are going to keep shooting innocents they might get an all out war there where Dorner isn't the only one targeting the police.

I'm outraged by this, the innocent people shot didn't even look like Dorner.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-14-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: F bomb deletion
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Lightbulb

They have also now apparently suspended the 4th amendment and are searching house by house for him, no warrants of course...

Look, proof of false flag op.

From Mr. Dorner's manifesto.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...SplittedPage=0

Mr. Vice President, do your due diligence when formulating a concise and permanent national AWB plan. Future generations of Americans depend on your plan and advisement to the president. I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians. Damn, sounds like an oxymoron calling you an honest politician. It’s the truth.
    P.S. Show's it's another Democrat gone crazy.
    Last edited by sharkey; 02-08-2013 at 02:31 AM.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Founder's Club Member
    No, no, no. Cops are heroes in blue defending our liberties and protecting us from criminals. There is only full rotten apple in the barrel, so these cops going crazy are all the same cop or same two cops running around to different locations. There is no possible way a larger fraction of police are involved.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Fire every cop. I'll take my chances with myself, friends, neighbors, and the marketplace. Got no use for em.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Fire every cop. I'll take my chances with myself, friends, neighbors, and the marketplace. Got no use for em.
    This, the court has already ruled we are on our own and they have no duty to protect the people that are paying their salaries to begin with. Are cops all bad absolutely not, yet there is always those cops who hide behind their police unions and badge and it is extremely hard to get rid of those corrupt / bad cops.
    Last edited by zack991; 02-08-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Banned
    Well, I guess if they kill everyone, then they would have "gotten their man"... good strategy ..

Well the quickest way for the cops to get people to go against them is to prove that the man they are chasing is correct.

How much longer before the people start actively helping, the man who is at war with the police?

Actions like this will only help to polarize the population against police forces around the country. This very type of thing happened with the British during the revolutionary war.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Hard to have sympathy, when an Institution takes a stand to shoot anything resembling the suspect or his vehicle. Maybe they didn't know there are other blue trucks out there.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Chase said that in both instances police came across vehicles they thought were similar to the one Dorner is believed to be driving. Neither vehicle was Dorner's.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html

Lucky the guy did not drive a yellow bus ...

Really these cops need to be fired ... are they that big of wimps that they'll shoot at almost anything?
    Not only should they be fired and prosecuted...someone needs to look at their FTO's. Can't these guys tell the difference between a Toyota (victim's truck) and a Nissan (BG's truck)?
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    Not only should they be fired and prosecuted...someone needs to look at their FTO's. Can't these guys tell the difference between a Toyota (victim's truck) and a Nissan (BG's truck)?
    Hey, they were both BLUE. They all look the same to me.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.

Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
    Oh, right. And it was for "officer safety" ...
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
    Actually Dorner's was grey.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    SNIP -> un****ing believable! ....I'm outraged by this, the innocent people shot didn't even look like Dorner.
    You are forgetting that to many in LE (not all LE) we "civilians" a.k.a. piss ants all look the same to them.

ETA - to be fair I can see how they could confuse a 71 year old woman for a 33 year old male...
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 02-14-2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: ETA by OP & deletion of F-bomb by mod.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

I heard that this whole "war on the LAPD" was started because this guy testified against another officer involved in excessive force stuff. So now the LAPD is out for blood. Does anyone know if this is correct or not?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Founder's Club Member
    People just don't understand. The police are not trying to protect themselves by hunting down this guy---the police are trying to protect the rest of us by selflessly, even heroically, trying to find and confront this guy before any innocent civilian gets hurt or killed by the renegade. These are our heroes in blue, sacrificing their safety to protect the rest of us. They deserve our support.

[cough, cough, hack, choke]
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
    I heard that this whole "war on the LAPD" was started because this guy testified against another officer involved in excessive force stuff. So now the LAPD is out for blood. Does anyone know if this is correct or not?

Yes, he blew the whistle on an officer that kicked a "suspect" 3 times once in the face.

They canned him for crossing their precious "blue line".

The internal charges "false statement/report" cost him his Naval Top Secret clearance and that job as well.

Re: Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Yes, he blew the whistle on an officer that kicked a "suspect" 3 times once in the face.

The internal charges "false statement/report" cost him his Naval Top Secret clearance and that job as well.
    Ouch, I can see why he's mad. Just for the record, I'm NOT condoning his actions.

Last edited by John Pierce; 02-11-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

When you have no options, you take the course charted for you. Maybe he took the wrong course in a country of laws, but when laws breakdown, because those enforcing the law, it may have been time.

If the reports are correct, his other option was to live quietly in disgrace for doing nothing but the right thing. Obviously, we all would like to think there were other options.

Ouch, I can see why he's mad. Just for the record, I'm condoning his actions.

You support murder? And not just murder, but the killings of two people who had NOTHING to do with his situation? Yikes, dude. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate some things.
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.

"I knew one thing: as soon as anyone said you didn't need a gun, you'd better take one along that worked."
    Raymond Chandler

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post

As reported by one person who was PERSONALLY involved and may not be seeing things CLEARLY. Any independent corroboration?

After reading the fully UN-REDACTED manifesto, this guy has issues, including and not limited to his REPORT WRITING SKILLS!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 02-08-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Centurion
    Ouch, I can see why he's mad. Just for the record, I'm condoning his actions.

BTW... this would certainly seem to be a RULES VIOLATION as it endorses/encourages illegal action! I don't see any indication of sarcasm....
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 02-08-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

I think he meant NOT condoning, hopefully he will clear it up for us.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast