• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !!

davidmcbeth

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:

sharkey

un****ing believable!

Those cops should be charged with attempted murder, but we know that no charges will come of it.

You know, Dorner is sick animal, I mean he's targeting families of his targets, but if the police are going to keep shooting innocents they might get an all out war there where Dorner isn't the only one targeting the police.

I'm outraged by this, the innocent people shot didn't even look like Dorner.

Z1P2

They have also now apparently suspended the 4th amendment and are searching house by house for him, no warrants of course...

sharkey

Look, proof of false flag op.

From Mr. Dorner's manifesto.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-manifesto-2558416.html?currentSplittedPage=0

Mr. Vice President, do your due diligence when formulating a concise and permanent national AWB plan. Future generations of Americans depend on your plan and advisement to the president. I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians. Damn, sounds like an oxymoron calling you an honest politician. It’s the truth.

P.S. Show's it's another Democrat gone crazy.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
No, no, no. Cops are heroes in blue defending our liberties and protecting us from criminals. There is only full rotten apple in the barrel, so these cops going crazy are all the same cop or same two cops running around to different locations. There is no possible way a larger fraction of police are involved.

77zach

Fire every cop. I'll take my chances with myself, friends, neighbors, and the marketplace. Got no use for em.

zack991

Fire every cop. I'll take my chances with myself, friends, neighbors, and the marketplace. Got no use for em.

This, the court has already ruled we are on our own and they have no duty to protect the people that are paying their salaries to begin with. Are cops all bad absolutely not, yet there is always those cops who hide behind their police unions and badge and it is extremely hard to get rid of those corrupt / bad cops.

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

Well the quickest way for the cops to get people to go against them is to prove that the man they are chasing is correct.

How much longer before the people start actively helping, the man who is at war with the police?

Actions like this will only help to polarize the population against police forces around the country. This very type of thing happened with the British during the revolutionary war.

Beretta92FSLady

Hard to have sympathy, when an Institution takes a stand to shoot anything resembling the suspect or his vehicle. Maybe they didn't know there are other blue trucks out there.

carolina guy

Chase said that in both instances police came across vehicles they thought were similar to the one Dorner is believed to be driving. Neither vehicle was Dorner's.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

Lucky the guy did not drive a yellow bus ...

Really these cops need to be fired ... are they that big of wimps that they'll shoot at almost anything?

Not only should they be fired and prosecuted...someone needs to look at their FTO's. Can't these guys tell the difference between a Toyota (victim's truck) and a Nissan (BG's truck)?

FreeInAZ

SNIP -> un****ing believable! ....I'm outraged by this, the innocent people shot didn't even look like Dorner.

You are forgetting that to many in LE (not all LE) we "civilians" a.k.a. piss ants all look the same to them.:shocker:

ETA - to be fair I can see how they could confuse a 71 year old woman for a 33 year old male...:rolleyes:

DamonK

Re: Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

I heard that this whole "war on the LAPD" was started because this guy testified against another officer involved in excessive force stuff. So now the LAPD is out for blood. Does anyone know if this is correct or not?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
People just don't understand. The police are not trying to protect themselves by hunting down this guy---the police are trying to protect the rest of us by selflessly, even heroically, trying to find and confront this guy before any innocent civilian gets hurt or killed by the renegade. These are our heroes in blue, sacrificing their safety to protect the rest of us. They deserve our support.

[cough, cough, hack, choke]

Jeff. State

Banned
I heard that this whole "war on the LAPD" was started because this guy testified against another officer involved in excessive force stuff. So now the LAPD is out for blood. Does anyone know if this is correct or not?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, he blew the whistle on an officer that kicked a "suspect" 3 times once in the face.

They canned him for crossing their precious "blue line".

The internal charges "false statement/report" cost him his Naval Top Secret clearance and that job as well.