• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !!

DamonK

Re: Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

Yes, he blew the whistle on an officer that kicked a "suspect" 3 times once in the face.

They canned him for crossing their precious "blue line".

The internal charges "false statement/report" cost him his Naval Top Secret clearance and that job as well.

Ouch, I can see why he's mad. Just for the record, I'm NOT condoning his actions.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

nonameisgood

Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

When you have no options, you take the course charted for you. Maybe he took the wrong course in a country of laws, but when laws breakdown, because those enforcing the law, it may have been time.

If the reports are correct, his other option was to live quietly in disgrace for doing nothing but the right thing. Obviously, we all would like to think there were other options.

MainelyGlock

Ouch, I can see why he's mad. Just for the record, I'm condoning his actions.

You support murder? And not just murder, but the killings of two people who had NOTHING to do with his situation? Yikes, dude. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate some things.

JoeSparky

Centurion
Yes, he blew the whistle on an officer that kicked a "suspect" 3 times once in the face.

They canned him for crossing their precious "blue line".

The internal charges "false statement/report" cost him his Naval Top Secret clearance and that job as well.

As reported by one person who was PERSONALLY involved and may not be seeing things CLEARLY. Any independent corroboration?

After reading the fully UN-REDACTED manifesto, this guy has issues, including and not limited to his REPORT WRITING SKILLS!

Last edited:

DamonK

Re: Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

AH DAMMIT!!! I did mean NOT condoning. Holy cow what a screw up! Sorry guys and gals.

Freedom1Man

No, no, no. Cops are heroes in blue defending our liberties and protecting us from criminals. There is only full rotten apple in the barrel, so these cops going crazy are all the same cop or same two cops running around to different locations. There is no possible way a larger fraction of police are involved.

People just don't understand. The police are not trying to protect themselves by hunting down this guy---the police are trying to protect the rest of us by selflessly, even heroically, trying to find and confront this guy before any innocent civilian gets hurt or killed by the renegade. These are our heroes in blue, sacrificing their safety to protect the rest of us. They deserve our support.

[cough, cough, hack, choke]

Dang, I thought you were about to burst into flames after telling such tall tales.....

Hang in there and drink an adult beverage to cool down and think rationally again.

nonameisgood

Just shoot EVERY BLUE TRUCK !! CA cops are kill crazy

I just popped over and read the local paper. From the sound of it, we have really got to clean house. Too many bad cops are giving the good ones a bad name AND setting a bad example for the new ones.

As long as cops think they have that kind of authority, we are all at risk.

Ca Patriot

I just popped over and read the local paper. From the sound of it, we have really got to clean house. Too many bad cops are giving the good ones a bad name AND setting a bad example for the new ones.

dont count on it.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I wonder what exactly it is that they don't want to see the inside of a courtroom...

EMNofSeattle

Haha, look at this article in the LA times, talking to a ski manager about why people in San Bernadino county aren't afraid of Dorner, songs great until he goes all non vigilante.

“No, there’s no panic,” he said. “We’re very hardy residents here in the ... mountains. Many people here are armed.”

Obernolte said he is concerned that people with guns will see something that alarms them and will “take the law into their own hands.” He urged residents to “let law enforcement take care of it.”

Seeing how LAPD takes care of it I think I'd rather the mountain people do the manhunt. Maybe SB deputies can actually do a justified shoot though...

Btw, the bullet holes on the blue truck.... That would've disqualified the officer if it was new York city police as the officer would actually hit something they aimed at :eek:

Jeff. State

Banned
As reported by one person who was PERSONALLY involved and may not be seeing things CLEARLY. Any independent corroboration?

After reading the fully UN-REDACTED manifesto, this guy has issues, including and not limited to his REPORT WRITING SKILLS!

Three or four versions kept GROWING. The Original spoke only of the matter at hand. IMO, very little from today's media should be believed without question. Also running the whole thing through spell grammar check with the Original showed 2 different writers of the first and the "full" media approved version.

IMO A good cop was run out of the department for blowing the whistle on another for kicking a mentally disabled man in the face.

The media seems very confused that there is a public support growing for Dorner. Saw this in an article about that support, talk about asking for a ticket.

http://proxy.storify.com/?url=//instagr.am/p/VdI-3KIK9C/media&resize=1&w=490

"Go Dorner Go" taped to the back window of a van.

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

IMO A good cop was run out of the department for blowing the whistle on another for kicking a mentally disabled man in the face.

The media seems very confused that there is a public support growing for Dorner. Saw this in an article about that support, talk about asking for a ticket.

http://proxy.storify.com/?url=//instagr.am/p/VdI-3KIK9C/media&resize=1&w=490

"Go Dorner Go" taped to the back window of a van.

No, maybe Dorner was right about three kicks to the guy, but that does not justify killing a woman and her fiance because the womans father happened to be a captain (not involved in the kick) who signed some papers. If you honestly believe that I want you to have your guns taken while a mental examination is done to ensure you're not going to go gunning down the children of people who've wronged you. are you stalking your rivals friends? are you going to be the subject of the next manhunt?

what a sicko, and against forum rules, condoning illegal activity.

Freedom1Man

No, maybe Dorner was right about three kicks to the guy, but that does not justify killing a woman and her fiance because the womans father happened to be a captain (not involved in the kick) who signed some papers. If you honestly believe that I want you to have your guns taken while a mental examination is done to ensure you're not going to go gunning down the children of people who've wronged you. are you stalking your rivals friends? are you going to be the subject of the next manhunt?

what a sicko, and against forum rules, condoning illegal activity.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

EMNofSeattle

You must understand the principles of war. All campaigns are acts of terrorism. For example some BG robs my house, the cops don't punish him. Killing him will not hurt him long enough. Having his family and friends killed will prolong the pain.

I understand why he did it. I understand very well. It's a tactic that will often spark your enemy into making mistakes in a war like this one.

Ignore, And I'm caching this comment, if you ever do get "broken into" this comment will be forwarded to law enforcement authorities so they know to keep an eye on you lest you go out seeking to hurt family members.

AND....

Advocating illegal acts, against forum rules. reported to mods