Thread: gun violence round table on UWtv.

gun violence round table on UWtv.

I was flipping channels and saw on channel 27 Comcast there is a summit of sorts of many different people talking all sides of the issue. There are some good questions, and some good answers, along with some I don't quite agree with. It might be worth posting a link to it if someone knows if they record and post segments from the channel. They are trying talk about getting a ban through. I saw a guy that shoots three gun in the audience speak well and basically call them uneducated on the lifestyle. They just asked him about keeping his guns at the firing range. This just gets worse and worse...
    Last edited by SeattleWingsfan; 02-08-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    Small Business Owner---> Forward Motion Performance. Auto Services, 2A supporter, your gun is welcome and gets you a discount!
    Gun Rights Advocate---> I'll stand up for your rights, even if you don't think it's important.

That's a good starter, calling individual that are misinformed about firearms, uneducated. There are more productive ways of handling yourself.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Small Business Owner---> Forward Motion Performance. Auto Services, 2A supporter, your gun is welcome and gets you a discount!
    Gun Rights Advocate---> I'll stand up for your rights, even if you don't think it's important.

Dr. David Flemming is the Director of Public Health in Seattle. He seemed to have "facts" that are off. I hope someone can fact check this false information. He is the first speaker on that video.
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."