• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

K.C. Open Carry Meeting..

SixGunCowboy

What happened to our open carry meetings?

Yeah, I'm kinda wondering that as well. With all the talk on Facebook and Twitter about "assault weapons bans" and everything about liberals and gun owners.. I would think that "open carry meetings" might yet enhance the public's positivity to gun owners. I know it's cold, Kyle, but I wouldn't expect a little cold weather to stop the public meetings.

mspgunner

I have my day left open for May 11th. If 'ya all do an OC lunch/dinner i''l make the trek from the east side/ the dark side of the State!
You guys have backed off a bit. I think we are good for no snow now.

Hey, if it happens I'll be a pain in the butt for good directions coming west from the Gateway.
A litle more specific then "head west on I-70", that part I've got!

kcgunfan

You mean like stop when you get to Kansas?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Big Boy

These were still running like clockwork when I left KC :(

If you guys get something planned I could make the 11th. And maybe even talk mspgunner into giving me a ride along? (shrug?)

HighFlyingA380

If you guys get something planned I could make the 11th. And maybe even talk mspgunner into giving me a ride along? (shrug?)
I was thinkin' the same thing. Not sure if I can go yet, but seems to be pointless for several people to drive separately and be bored for 6 hours. Heck, if it wasn't for my accident and being grounded, I was gonna offer to give a ride in the plane, as I was planning on flying back out there soon. Just sucks having my OC non-existent since I've moved back to the dark side.

mspgunner

You want to sit next to me for the trip? Geezz some people have no standards for themselves!
Come on K.C. side, make this guy pay for his outburst. Sure I'll take you along, no problem if you can put up with me that long.

pmccurjr

May 11 works for me. If we get some more KC area locals to commit I'm sure someone would have a better venue suggestion than I.

Big Boy

So we've got jim, MoBody, and Peter.

Where is everyone else? Chiang? Richie? RevB? ComSec? (Haven't seen your ass here in a while)

What happened to the 20+ meetings we had? Where is everyone?

Come one. Make me take an akward ride with msp. Msp, you like to talk about guns...right? ;)

Last edited:

mspgunner

So we've got jim, MoBody, and Peter.

Where is everyone else? Chiang? Richie? RevB? ComSec? (Haven't seen your ass here in a while)

What happened to the 20+ meetings we had? Where is everyone?

Come one. Make me take an akward ride with msp. Msp, you like to talk about guns...right? ;)

I might talk a little about firearms, yes....

Hey if they will post a day, place and time, we'll go for it!
Thre might even be an update about their OC rights in Missouri. By then hopefully the fat lady wil have sung....