• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

K.C. Open Carry Meeting..

kcgunfan

Looks like I'll be in town the 11th, so name a place and time and I'll be there!

pmccurjr

How about Panera @ 291 & 40 hwy? They have some outside seating if the weather is nice enough. That or Red Robin which is next door to Panera.

JEStucker

"IF" this is the place I wil lmake the trip. Some one will need to PM me with an address or good directions from I-70 from St. Louis.

I-70 to the 291 South/470 exit, exit at US 40 (next exit once you're on 291, like less than a mile,) take a left on 40 to the next intersection (Valley View Parkway, I think) turn left at the lights, then your first left. You can see all of them from 291 and 40, so getting into there can be worked out easy enough.

Has anyone checked on Red Robin or Panera's OC policies?

kcgunfan

I've never had a problem at either one, but many people have reported problems at Red Robin, and I don't know of any complaints at Panera.

I-70 to the 291 South/470 exit, exit at US 40 (next exit once you're on 291, like less than a mile,) take a left on 40 to the next intersection (Valley View Parkway, I think) turn left at the lights, then your first left. You can see all of them from 291 and 40, so getting into there can be worked out easy enough.

mspgunner

i have the directions, I would imagine one of you wil have to make a trip and get the 100% sure its OK. Also, an address would be good please in case I decide to stay over I can find a place to stay.

A cell number would be good in case I mess up. PM though, don't put it on the forum. Give me yours, I'll give you mine.

I'll look for more information, this should be good. I knw many of you, you'll know who I am, I'l be the one with the side arm....

Last edited:

Big Boy

18800 u.s. 40hwy independence mo. should be address. As long as he is referring to the panera at 291 & 40. I grew up around these parts.

Last edited:

mspgunner

18800 u.s. 40hwy independence mo. should be address. As long as he is referring to the panera at 291 & 40. I grew up around these parts.

One of the veteran OC top dog planners up there will make a decision as to the where and when....I've been talking about making the trek for a long time, the time is here!

JEStucker

i have the directions, I would imagine one of you wil have to make a trip and get the 100% sure its OK. Also, an address would be good please in case I decide to stay over I can find a place to stay.

A cell number would be good in case I mess up. PM though, don't put it on the forum. Give me yours, I'll give you mine.

I'll look for more information, this should be good. I knw many of you, you'll know who I am, I'l be the one with the side arm....

Here's a short list of Hotels all within 2-3 miles of the meeting location
http://www.hotelplanner.com/Hotels/42807-NEAR-Independence-Events-Center
Still not sure I'll be able to make it, but definitely going to try.

Jason Castillo

So we've got jim, MoBody, and Peter.

Where is everyone else? Chiang? Richie? RevB? ComSec? (Haven't seen your ass here in a while)

What happened to the 20+ meetings we had? Where is everyone?

Come one. Make me take an akward ride with msp. Msp, you like to talk about guns...right? ;)

I have never been to a meet, I used to work weekends, and now there are no meets. lol. I'm good to go on the 11th!

mspgunner

What time at Red Robin? Also, would one of you who is going please PM me so I can get a few more details?

I don't want to drive clear across the State and not be 100% sure I can find this place....