Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helicopter Cop Lands and Harasses Woman

Helicopter Cop Lands and Harasses Woman

You just can't make this stuff up, folks!

http://www.infowars.com/video-cop-la...-harass-woman/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dmatting View Post
    You just can't make this stuff up, folks!

http://www.infowars.com/video-cop-la...-harass-woman/
    Dang it .. requires adobe flash ... I installed the newest version before & it wrecked havoc on my pc (others noted the same)

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/healt...licopter-video

written story

The police officer then asks Jones if she has any weapons and says: “Don’t put your hands in your pockets.”

"drone safety" ... nice

I would have shot that thing with my double barrel ... KaPow!
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-08-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Centurion
    Nothing here! Just San Bernadino California's version of NYC's stop and frisk!

First words out of her mouth should have been "Am I being detained?" She did clearly state that she did not consent to the search he made though.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Welcome to the USSA!
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    I am guessing there is more to this story.

When the video starts she is clearly out of breath and says she dropped her camera. Sounds like she was running.

She is with another person but that other person never comes over.

She has a torch and prior weapons arrests/convictions.
    Really? Your default position is to assign some type of suspicion to the woman rather than the cop. This coming from someone who was just recently harassed by the cops. Maybe there was something more to your story than what you told us?

Besides, the results of his search should be ignored since it was an illegal search in the first place. If there were more to this, she would have been arrested and I don't think she was even detained.

dont be so sensitive skippy. i dont have a position on this story except to say i think there is more to the story.

The video was uploaded on youtube by the person who claims to be involved in the incident. Their username is "stonedagin1" and the person searched had a torch on them and previous weapons arrests/convictions.

Now keep in mind I dont believe drugs should be illegal but I do have common sense and I dont think this was a young lady collecting rocks in the desert for her college PHD thesis.

Maybe you could follow up with the people and get more information.
    I don't think the god appreciated a mundane filming him. You don't look m'lord in the eye. Short of her burying a body in the desert, why would he land a helicopter for her? If he thought she was that suspicious/dangerous, would he have approached her by himself?
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    I don't think the god appreciated a mundane filming him. You don't look m'lord in the eye. Short of her burying a body in the desert, why would he land a helicopter for her? If he thought she was that suspicious/dangerous, would he have approached her by himself?
    As far as I'm concerned, his refusal to explain his RAS means he ain't got any. If cops want to play games, fine, but I'm not giving any credit or legitimacy.
    Last edited by Citizen; 02-09-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Why was she stupid enough to ID herself to that tyrant?
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned

Helicopter Cop Lands and Harasses Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, his refusal to explain his RAS means he ain't got any. If cops want to play games, fine, but I'm not giving any credit or legitimacy.
    Officers shouldn't play games. If it is a Terry stop, the officer should announce that the person is detained and give a simple answer to the question of why.

However, most won't and don't have to. So, if it turns out later that they had RAS, and one refuses to identify himself according to his State's law, he may find himself charge with obstruction or an equivalent.

Be careful about refusing to identify yourself. You could be wrong not to do so, and not find out until it is too late.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Why was she stupid enough to ID herself to that tyrant?
    Baa baa ... I rarely see people refuse to ID themselves...

Banned
    Be very careful about "refuse[ing] to ID" yourself, no matter what dangerous advice is implied by a certain poster. The officer could well have RAS without you knowing. After all, he does not have to explain his RAS to you! If he has RAS and you don't think so, not identifying yourself as a result, you could be charged with a crime!

Don't be convinced to do something stupid by someone who never seems to have risked his freedom as some of us have. It's easy to talk the talk. Better advice comes from those who have walked the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Be very careful about "refuse[ing] to ID" yourself, no matter what dangerous advice is implied by a certain poster. The officer could well have RAS without you knowing. After all, he does not have to explain his RAS to you! If he has RAS and you don't think so, not identifying yourself as a result, you could be charged with a crime!

Don't be convinced to do something stupid by someone who never seems to have risked his freedom as some of us have. It's easy to talk the talk. Better advice comes from those who have walked the walk.
    Remember this varies state to state.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

I refused to ID myself a few days ago and I got two big tickets totaling $600

Challenging the police state will almost always get you punished. They dont like to lose.
    I've been cuffed and stuffed or that issue before.

I did not break any laws by refusing to ID myself though.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I've been cuffed and stuffed or that issue before.

I did not break any laws by refusing to ID myself though.
    Especially in Washington, they are allowed to take you in for Identification if you are engaged in something unlawful and you don't ID, but refusing to ID is not against our state law, and if they do take you in for nothing you now have a case against false arrest.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Especially in Washington, they are allowed to take you in for Identification if you are engaged in something unlawful and you don't ID, but refusing to ID is not against our state law, and if they do take you in for nothing you now have a case against false arrest.
    I know, the only charge was obstruction of an office for failure to ID myself. That was the only charge levied.

I know, the only charge was obstruction of an office for failure to ID myself. That was the only charge levied.
    Did it stick? They threatened me with that charge but dropped it and ended up letting me go, armed and all.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Did it stick? They threatened me with that charge but dropped it and ended up letting me go, armed and all.
    They let me go after a cuff and stuff and then the county persecutor charged me later. It was dropped after too many visits to the court.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post

OK ... so according to you, you always must ID yourself ..... baa baa

Please cite the "crime" you refer to? Thanks. Just so people can make an informed decision.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    OK ... so according to you, you always must ID yourself ...
    I said no such thing. You are either being grossly dishonest or have a reading difficulty.

dont be so sensitive skippy. i dont have a position on this story except to say i think there is more to the story.

The video was uploaded on youtube by the person who claims to be involved in the incident. Their username is "stonedagin1" and the person searched had a torch on them and previous weapons arrests/convictions.

Now keep in mind I dont believe drugs should be illegal but I do have common sense and I dont think this was a young lady collecting rocks in the desert for her college PHD thesis.

Maybe you could follow up with the people and get more information.
    First, don't project your emotions onto me.
    Second, can it with the failing condescension - its obvious I touched a nerve by daring to question you or your motives. Your emotions seem to have clouded your reasoning, though, because that wasn't what i was actually doing. You purport yourself to be a cop watcher yet when a cop is caught blatantly violating someone's rights you place suspicion on the citizen and give the cop a pass.
    Third, I don't fall for ridiculous left wing tactics where you throw out a negative and call for me to disprove it.

Sounds like something that happened to me on a different scenario, no evidence no PC, prosecutor not liking me not taking his pleas until the 4th judge dropped it for no PC, and only because I missed my court date, they wouldn't check my firearm, and the prosecutor asked for my arrest.

Sounds like something that happened to me on a different scenario, no evidence no PC, prosecutor not liking me not taking his pleas until the 4th judge dropped it for no PC, and only because I missed my court date, they wouldn't check my firearm, and the prosecutor asked for my arrest.
    Which court house was that?

Back on topic.

What gives anyone the authority to demand information from citizens?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast