Thread: Any report from the Madison Rally

Any report from the Madison Rally

I was at the AZ rally about a 100 of us there I hear there were more in Madison.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

I was there and I would say 300-400 people. Lots of good speakers until they gave a politician a mic and he went all off topic on the teachers union stuff. Good times though!

There were a lot of ARs and other rifles at the Phoenix one I would say about 75 percent had rifles 90 percent or more were armed. Almost every body that had a rifle had a handgun also. Were there many guns at Madison.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Lots of good speakers until they gave a politician a mic and he went all off topic on the teachers union stuff. !
    He also said he was going to reintroduce Constitutional Carry. And that we all need to get politically involved at the local level, like run for the school board. They can't promise change without our involvement and help at the local level.

A local teacher who wished to remain anonymous gave an impromptu speech. She warned that schools nowadays are much much worse than we could possibly imagine.

It was well organized, well attended, and well run.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...s-on-the-forum
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 02-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    He also said he was going to reintroduce Constitutional Carry. And that we all need to get politically involved at the local level, like run for the school board. They can't promise change without our involvement and help at the local level.

A local teacher who wished to remain anonymous gave an impromptu speech. She warned that schools nowadays are much much worse than we could possibly imagine.

It was well organized, well attended, and well run.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...s-on-the-forum
    The school teacher was the best speaker of the day - and I know that the politician was going to introduce Constitutional Carry, but he could have stopped at that - even people from the audience started yelling at him to get back on topic and stop rambling about his future run for office.