• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any report from the Madison Rally

anmut

I was there and I would say 300-400 people. Lots of good speakers until they gave a politician a mic and he went all off topic on the teachers union stuff. Good times though!

Firearms Iinstuctor

There were a lot of ARs and other rifles at the Phoenix one I would say about 75 percent had rifles 90 percent or more were armed. Almost every body that had a rifle had a handgun also. Were there many guns at Madison.

HandyHamlet

Lots of good speakers until they gave a politician a mic and he went all off topic on the teachers union stuff. !

He also said he was going to reintroduce Constitutional Carry. And that we all need to get politically involved at the local level, like run for the school board. They can't promise change without our involvement and help at the local level.

A local teacher who wished to remain anonymous gave an impromptu speech. She warned that schools nowadays are much much worse than we could possibly imagine.

It was well organized, well attended, and well run.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...meone-put-madison-rally-pictures-on-the-forum

Last edited:

anmut

He also said he was going to reintroduce Constitutional Carry. And that we all need to get politically involved at the local level, like run for the school board. They can't promise change without our involvement and help at the local level.

A local teacher who wished to remain anonymous gave an impromptu speech. She warned that schools nowadays are much much worse than we could possibly imagine.

It was well organized, well attended, and well run.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...meone-put-madison-rally-pictures-on-the-forum

The school teacher was the best speaker of the day - and I know that the politician was going to introduce Constitutional Carry, but he could have stopped at that - even people from the audience started yelling at him to get back on topic and stop rambling about his future run for office.