Thread: I'm done here

Opt-Out Members

I'm done here

I wish you all well.

Steve Aikens
    Last edited by steveaikens; 02-10-2013 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Shouldn't have posted

Sorry Mate you will be missed.
    A gun Owner Is A Citizen
    Anyone Else is a Subject

I have no knowledge of what you're referring to, but I find this very unfortunate.

Your work is invaluable and your contributions to this forum have been no less so. Please reconsider, for those here who know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by AH.74 View Post
    I have no knowledge of what you're referring to, but I find this very unfortunate.

Your work is invaluable and your contributions to this forum have been no less so. Please reconsider, for those here who know the truth.
    Like I mentioned in another post, I had hesitated to post a remark because of the possible comments like those Steve has unfortunately received.
    Steve- please reconsider. There are so many that appreciate all the long hours and hard work you do in a state that has a very difficult climate for gun owners. Disregard the rude people that do not understand. I know that you will continue your efforts to improve the laws for gun owners, but without your posts we lose a tremendous asset.
    Thanks for everything you are doing.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by snoball View Post
    Like I mentioned in another post, I had hesitated to post a remark because of the possible comments like those Steve has unfortunately received.
    Steve- please reconsider. There are so many that appreciate all the long hours and hard work you do in a state that has a very difficult climate for gun owners. Disregard the rude people that do not understand. I know that you will continue your efforts to improve the laws for gun owners, but without your posts we lose a tremendous asset.
    Thanks for everything you are doing.

Thanks for saying what I was thinking.