• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm done here

AH.74

I have no knowledge of what you're referring to, but I find this very unfortunate.

Your work is invaluable and your contributions to this forum have been no less so. Please reconsider, for those here who know the truth.

snoball

I have no knowledge of what you're referring to, but I find this very unfortunate.

Your work is invaluable and your contributions to this forum have been no less so. Please reconsider, for those here who know the truth.

Like I mentioned in another post, I had hesitated to post a remark because of the possible comments like those Steve has unfortunately received.
Steve- please reconsider. There are so many that appreciate all the long hours and hard work you do in a state that has a very difficult climate for gun owners. Disregard the rude people that do not understand. I know that you will continue your efforts to improve the laws for gun owners, but without your posts we lose a tremendous asset.
Thanks for everything you are doing.

Thickasabrick

Amen

Like I mentioned in another post, I had hesitated to post a remark because of the possible comments like those Steve has unfortunately received.
Steve- please reconsider. There are so many that appreciate all the long hours and hard work you do in a state that has a very difficult climate for gun owners. Disregard the rude people that do not understand. I know that you will continue your efforts to improve the laws for gun owners, but without your posts we lose a tremendous asset.
Thanks for everything you are doing.

Thanks for saying what I was thinking.