• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Havent got my cpl yet. im looking to take a class. Any feed back?

pawn99

Kinda looking for some great info on Laws and such. And also some details of things thats happend while you've OC'ed.

pawn99

Yes i contacted the owner and got some great info. Waiting on taxes and i'll be in the class. One more question. I'm only 20 but i turn 21 in june. I kno in MI for a cpl you have to be 21. I also understand in some staes you can start your application process 6 months before turning 21. Just curious if MI is the same. Once i finish my class could i start my application process and have it valid on the 25th of june? Thanks for the help guys.

xmanhockey7

Yes i contacted the owner and got some great info. Waiting on taxes and i'll be in the class. One more question. I'm only 20 but i turn 21 in june. I kno in MI for a cpl you have to be 21. I also understand in some staes you can start your application process 6 months before turning 21. Just curious if MI is the same. Once i finish my class could i start my application process and have it valid on the 25th of june? Thanks for the help guys.

I'm 20 as well. Can't apply until you're 21.