Thread: Woodforest Bank Louisburg no longer OC friendly

Woodforest Bank Louisburg no longer OC friendly

Went to my local Walmart Sat. was gonna withdraw a little cash from my acct. at Woodforest bank where i have been in 100 times OCing when the manager approached me and said he could not serve me till i took my pistol up and told me it was the law that i could get in trouble i tried to speak to him but he insisted that i remove my pistol from my person first.

1 - call him tomorrow (Monday) and ask him to send you written notice. Be very polite and do not try to educate him. Just politely ask him for written notice.

2 - call the regional office once you get the branch manager's letter. Politely ask them WTF? and oh, by the way, do you support the branch manager's statement?

3 - next steps depend on resolution of #2.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Take the proper follow through steps

If they wont budge take your business elsewhere

AND go in wal mart OCing and walk by there store without entering daily ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    1 - call him tomorrow (Monday) and ask him to send you written notice. Be very polite and do not try to educate him. Just politely ask him for written notice.

2 - call the regional office once you get the branch manager's letter. Politely ask them WTF? and oh, by the way, do you support the branch manager's statement?

3 - next steps depend on resolution of #2.

stay safe.
    Thanks for feedback will contact Him and corp. Good advice thanks and thanks J-sin also already pulling money out of my account through the ATM so i don't have to go in to the branch got it down to 16.94 but will have to go in to close the account.By the way I walk by every day I go in the mornings to check ammo stock and when i pick up my daughter about 3pm and they all wave to me I guess as long as my money is there they love me. P.S if anyone has a statute i can print please post.Keep up the good work.All for one one for all got to stick together.

PM sent, but this should help too
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz7rholnj6...unslinging.pdf

This paper used to be available directly from the law firm, but they changed their site security settings recently and now I can't get to their archives.

Quote Originally Posted by REDFIVE48 View Post
    PM sent, but this should help too
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz7rholnj6...unslinging.pdf

This paper used to be available directly from the law firm, but they changed their site security settings recently and now I can't get to their archives.
    Thanks for the link really loved it good sh_t.