• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woodforest Bank Louisburg no longer OC friendly

linerider69

Went to my local Walmart Sat. was gonna withdraw a little cash from my acct. at Woodforest bank where i have been in 100 times OCing when the manager approached me and said he could not serve me till i took my pistol up and told me it was the law that i could get in trouble i tried to speak to him but he insisted that i remove my pistol from my person first.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
1 - call him tomorrow (Monday) and ask him to send you written notice. Be very polite and do not try to educate him. Just politely ask him for written notice.

2 - call the regional office once you get the branch manager's letter. Politely ask them WTF? and oh, by the way, do you support the branch manager's statement?

3 - next steps depend on resolution of #2.

stay safe.

J-SiN

Take the proper follow through steps

If they wont budge take your business elsewhere

AND go in wal mart OCing and walk by there store without entering daily ;-)

linerider69

1 - call him tomorrow (Monday) and ask him to send you written notice. Be very polite and do not try to educate him. Just politely ask him for written notice.

2 - call the regional office once you get the branch manager's letter. Politely ask them WTF? and oh, by the way, do you support the branch manager's statement?

3 - next steps depend on resolution of #2.

stay safe.

Thanks for feedback will contact Him and corp. Good advice thanks and thanks J-sin also already pulling money out of my account through the ATM so i don't have to go in to the branch got it down to 16.94 but will have to go in to close the account.By the way I walk by every day I go in the mornings to check ammo stock and when i pick up my daughter about 3pm and they all wave to me I guess as long as my money is there they love me. P.S if anyone has a statute i can print please post.Keep up the good work.All for one one for all got to stick together.