Thread: If u were killed, they would do the same for you ...

Banned

If u were killed, they would do the same for you ...

Banned
    Nope.

I looked back to the Nightstalker Richard Ramirez who literally terrorized the whole State of California for months. A small reward ( a few thousand and an ATV) was given to some kid who gave information responsible for his apprehension.

"All animals are equal. Some animals are more equal than others"

Banned
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...ocal-airports/

Warrant to airports ... my oh my ... we be lookin everwhere

I called up the LAPD and told them I just saw the guy and was wondering if they were interested...they said they were. But they did not say "please" so I just hung up. The power of "please".
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-11-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Not surprised at all. Their K-9 "officers" are more human than we "civilians".
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    You kill a civilian and they assiagn two detectives to work for 2-5 days.

You kill a cop and they assign the entire department and every alphabet agency.

*snippers*.
    OMFG...I agree with you!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Is there support out there, for this guy?

I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I don't support him killing any other people, but I wouldn't mind him taking a shot at bin laden's hide and seek record.

If u were killed, they would do the same for you ...

There is support out there for him.

There is support for him here on the forum.

Sad but true.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by palerider116 View Post

Sad but true.
    So this begs the question why? Why would people support a mad man, lunatic, murderer, over a mad men, lunatic , murdering cops? To me it is a sign at how bad LEA's have gotten, and how sick the population they supposedly work for are of them.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by palerider116 View Post

Sad but true.
    I can't say I support him, but I can "thank" him for revealing how weak the enforcers of tyranny really are. If .1% of gunowners in California insisted on their right to bear arms,visibly, en masse, the state would back down. They're in a PANIC over one man. Pathetic.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

I think alot of people on here are rooting for this evil man.

There are those who rooted for Chris Kyle being murdered.

They are lots of bigoted anti-christians here.

Maybe some of you need to be car jacked by this freedom fighter and shot in the face. Better yet, maybe if he shot your kids while car jacking you that would be better.
    Are you getting ready to get up and leave the sandbox?

Police have charged Dorner with murder, over the shooting of a policeman, and three counts of attempted murder.
    I'm hoping the UK paper just got this wrong. Or do the police have the authority to "charge" him?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Maybe some of you need to be car jacked by this freedom fighter and shot in the face. Better yet, maybe if he shot your kids while car jacking you that would be better.
    Cite who "rooted" for Chris Kyle's murder?

Coming to a conclusion about the end of someone's life, that supports your belief on how that person lived their life is not "rooting".

If you said it's wise not to "run with scissors", and then someone fell and impaled themselves on the scissors and you repeated your belief people shouldn't run with scissors does this mean you are rooting for tailors to die?

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Wow. Uh.

Where?

Yup, some did indeed.

There are lots of whiny Christians on here dropping verses everywhere like everybody on this site should buy into their theological bs. What's your point?

Oh hey look, a Christian speculating that some people need to be "shot in the face", or wait, maybe that your *kids* should be shot to buy into his perspective.

Why am I utterly not surprised...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Personal responsibility is a facade created by religious people in particular...
    On "Personal Responsibility just after the previous, in the same exact thread.
    Religion uses is as a tool, they did not create it.
    The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round.

You think that I am ill-equipped...hit me with your best shot Einstein, I am calling you out.

Free will is only slightly a conscious exercise...

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I'm hoping the UK paper just got this wrong. Or do the police have the authority to "charge" him?
    Cops can charge you with anything, anytime, for any behavior. Heck, cops have charged citizens for violating laws that do not exist, or better put, charged them for behavior that the cop thought should have be unlawful. The allegedly difficult part is to get a prosecutor to go along with the charges.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Cops can charge you with anything, anytime, for any behavior. Heck, cops have charged citizens for violating laws that do not exist, or better put, charged them for behavior that the cop thought should have be unlawful. The allegedly difficult part is to get a prosecutor to go along with the charges.
    Not that difficult with some prosecutors, and the convoluted patchwork of laws.