• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If u were killed, they would do the same for you ...

Jeff. State

Banned
Nope.

I looked back to the Nightstalker Richard Ramirez who literally terrorized the whole State of California for months. A small reward ( a few thousand and an ATV) was given to some kid who gave information responsible for his apprehension.

"All animals are equal. Some animals are more equal than others"

Ca Patriot

You kill a civilian and they assiagn two detectives to work for 2-5 days.

You kill a cop and they assign the entire department and every alphabet agency.

I should look up my old post here about the Manhattan Beach police officer who caused a high speed car accident through his own negligence and 5 different agencies blocked off 7 miles of intersections to get him to the hospital.

CDT COX

I don't support him killing any other people, but I wouldn't mind him taking a shot at bin laden's hide and seek record.

sudden valley gunner

There is support out there for him.

There is support for him here on the forum.

Sad but true.

So this begs the question why? Why would people support a mad man, lunatic, murderer, over a mad men, lunatic , murdering cops? To me it is a sign at how bad LEA's have gotten, and how sick the population they supposedly work for are of them.

77zach

There is support out there for him.

There is support for him here on the forum.

Sad but true.

I can't say I support him, but I can "thank" him for revealing how weak the enforcers of tyranny really are. If .1% of gunowners in California insisted on their right to bear arms,visibly, en masse, the state would back down. They're in a PANIC over one man. Pathetic.

Ca Patriot

I think alot of people on here are rooting for this evil man.

There are those who rooted for Chris Kyle being murdered.

They are lots of bigoted anti-christians here.

Maybe some of you need to be car jacked by this freedom fighter and shot in the face. Better yet, maybe if he shot your kids while car jacking you that would be better.

Beretta92FSLady

Maybe some of you need to be car jacked by this freedom fighter and shot in the face. Better yet, maybe if he shot your kids while car jacking you that would be better.

Are you getting ready to get up and leave the sandbox?

sudden valley gunner

Cite who "rooted" for Chris Kyle's murder?

Coming to a conclusion about the end of someone's life, that supports your belief on how that person lived their life is not "rooting".

If you said it's wise not to "run with scissors", and then someone fell and impaled themselves on the scissors and you repeated your belief people shouldn't run with scissors does this mean you are rooting for tailors to die?:rolleyes:

slowfiveoh

Wow. Uh.

Where?

Yup, some did indeed.

There are lots of whiny Christians on here dropping verses everywhere like everybody on this site should buy into their theological bs. What's your point?

Oh hey look, a Christian speculating that some people need to be "shot in the face", or wait, maybe that your *kids* should be shot to buy into his perspective.

Why am I utterly not surprised...

OC for ME

I'm hoping the UK paper just got this wrong. Or do the police have the authority to "charge" him?
Cops can charge you with anything, anytime, for any behavior. Heck, cops have charged citizens for violating laws that do not exist, or better put, charged them for behavior that the cop thought should have be unlawful. The allegedly difficult part is to get a prosecutor to go along with the charges.

sudden valley gunner

Cops can charge you with anything, anytime, for any behavior. Heck, cops have charged citizens for violating laws that do not exist, or better put, charged them for behavior that the cop thought should have be unlawful. The allegedly difficult part is to get a prosecutor to go along with the charges.

Not that difficult with some prosecutors, and the convoluted patchwork of laws.