Thread: Received a phone call to donate to the Obama anti-gun fund.

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar

Received a phone call to donate to the Obama anti-gun fund.

Received a phone call to donate to the Obama anti-gun fund a while ago. I had some not nice things to say. Does anyone ever remember a president doing something to this nature before? Using tax money to fund his own personnel views? Anyhow, here is the number if you would like to call. 202-249-7646
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

So, did you donate?
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Lightbulb

I wonder if they will except collect calls.....muh hah hah hah hah!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

Donate a penny. It'll cost 'em more to process the donation than the penny. Just make sure it is post-1983 to ensure it does not have 2 cents worth of copper in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Clark County, NV-----------------------Mohave County, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by self preservation View Post
    ...Using tax money to fund his own personnel views? ...
    What did they say that led you to believe it was a government agency doing the calling?
    Blue & Gold Firearms Training; Clark County, NV: NRA-certified, concierge instruction
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    So, did you donate?
    Only enough to disarm Americas female population. j/k
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

n.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    What did they say that led you to believe it was a government agency doing the calling?
    Granted the Brady Campaign could be paying these callers to solicit for donations. But given the track record of the POTUS, I wouldn't put anything past him. Plus, when he hits the "campaign trail" to promote gun control, no doubt it will be on our dime.

n.

Quote Originally Posted by self preservation View Post
    Only enough to disarm Americas female population. j/k
    I recommend you send someone you don't like, to confiscate my firearms.--that I don't have...
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I would send them a rubber check with 16,000,000,000,000 on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shoot low boys, their ridin' shetland ponies"

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I recommend you send someone you don't like, to confiscate my firearms.--that I don't have...
    What if I sent Obummer himself?!?!?!?!

Tell them you don't have any money, but would "dispose" of any firearms they sent you to help out.
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.