• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Received a phone call to donate to the Obama anti-gun fund.

self preservation

Received a phone call to donate to the Obama anti-gun fund a while ago. I had some not nice things to say. Does anyone ever remember a president doing something to this nature before? Using tax money to fund his own personnel views? Anyhow, here is the number if you would like to call. 202-249-7646

eye95

Donate a penny. It'll cost 'em more to process the donation than the penny. Just make sure it is post-1983 to ensure it does not have 2 cents worth of copper in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

self preservation

What did they say that led you to believe it was a government agency doing the calling?

Granted the Brady Campaign could be paying these callers to solicit for donations. But given the track record of the POTUS, I wouldn't put anything past him. Plus, when he hits the "campaign trail" to promote gun control, no doubt it will be on our dime.

Lasjayhawk

Tell them you don't have any money, but would "dispose" of any firearms they sent you to help out. :lol: