Thread: Maker's Mark bottles

Maker's Mark bottles

I have several of the Maker's Mark bottles, (FULL) that have different wax colors. I have the original UK blue wax, white wax (with the denim label), Green wax mint Julip, and a special Gold wax 101 proof (NOT the VIP square bottle) Bill Samuel himself said this is only sold overseas. I got it through a friend who starts up bars.
    All have been signed by Bill Samuel himself.
    Just wondering if anyone knew if they were worth anything, and where to sell? All (if sold) will be for collectibles only.

Good question!

I have several empty ones with red wax. Any value there?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I have several empty ones with red wax. Any value there?
    Mostly sentimental, I suspect.

Get some full ones now if that's your favorite drink. They're about to start watering it down.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Comm View Post
    I have several of the Maker's Mark bottles, (FULL) that have different wax colors. I have the original UK blue wax, white wax (with the denim label), Green wax mint Julip, and a special Gold wax 101 proof (NOT the VIP square bottle) Bill Samuel himself said this is only sold overseas. I got it through a friend who starts up bars.
    Just wondering if anyone knew if they were worth anything, and where to sell? All (if sold) will be for collectibles only.
    Nope. Totally worthless. Send them to me and I will dispose of them properly.
    Last edited by Citizen; 02-12-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Comm View Post
    The limited edition Gold wax 101 proof?

http://lvmscb.bourbonreviews.com/for...isplaybottling
    Last edited by sharkey; 02-13-2013 at 04:56 AM.
    "Public opinion and votes have nothing to do with this. The challenge of the Court is not what they're going to do with votes. The challenge-- of the Court is are they going to protect people's rights." - Al Sharpton

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    The limited edition Gold wax 101 proof?

http://lvmscb.bourbonreviews.com/for...isplaybottling
    Yep, That is it!

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    Get some full ones now if that's your favorite drink. They're about to start watering it down.
    They backed down on the watering down of the whiskey.

Link to story: http://news.yahoo.com/makers-mark-re...172302004.html
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.