• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maker's Mark bottles

Comm

I have several of the Maker's Mark bottles, (FULL) that have different wax colors. I have the original UK blue wax, white wax (with the denim label), Green wax mint Julip, and a special Gold wax 101 proof (NOT the VIP square bottle) Bill Samuel himself said this is only sold overseas. I got it through a friend who starts up bars.
All have been signed by Bill Samuel himself.
Just wondering if anyone knew if they were worth anything, and where to sell? All (if sold) will be for collectibles only.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Good question!

I have several empty ones with red wax. Any value there?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I have several of the Maker's Mark bottles, (FULL) that have different wax colors. I have the original UK blue wax, white wax (with the denim label), Green wax mint Julip, and a special Gold wax 101 proof (NOT the VIP square bottle) Bill Samuel himself said this is only sold overseas. I got it through a friend who starts up bars.
Just wondering if anyone knew if they were worth anything, and where to sell? All (if sold) will be for collectibles only.

Nope. Totally worthless. Send them to me and I will dispose of them properly. :)

Last edited:

sharkey

The limited edition Gold wax 101 proof?

http://lvmscb.bourbonreviews.com/forum/DBvd.php?id=356&task=displaybottling

Last edited: