• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lookie what I got...

mpguy

rejy7yqa.jpg

y2y9asep.jpg

Also some Winchester wst powder, scale, primer tools, trickle. :)
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Also some Winchester wst powder, scale, primer tools, trickle. :)

What I want to know is when did Droid Razars, using Taptalk, start teleporting stuff, and what's the monthly charge for adding that feature to your plan?

stay safe.

mpguy

What I want to know is when did Droid Razars, using Taptalk, start teleporting stuff, and what's the monthly charge for adding that feature to your plan?

stay safe.

I don't follow, maybe it's the semi youth still in me at 33? I do post alot from the phone. I'm on the go a lot from working my everyday job, helping my dad with his work, and computer repair work on the side.

Just trying to do the the husband thing.

Last edited:

Aknazer

I don't follow, maybe it's the semi youth still in me at 33? I do post alot from the phone. I'm on the go a lot from working my everyday job, helping my dad with his work, and computer repair work on the side.

Just trying to do the the husband thing.

He's making a joke because of the "Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2" bit at the end of your post. It makes it look like you received those items from Tapatalk 2 via the RAZR.

mpguy

He's making a joke because of the "Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2" bit at the end of your post. It makes it look like you received those items from Tapatalk 2 via the RAZR.

Oh lol, I had a inkling that's what it was about, but I know I've been talking about reloading in another thread, but l see so many out of ammo threads. I thought by putting this here instead, people would at least know ammo and supplies could still be found.