Thread: Sr1911

Sr1911

Any one out there thats got a SR1911, had any problem's with it, how do you like it. looking at getting one
    "Shoot low boys, their ridin' shetland ponies"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by McLintock View Post
    Any one out there thats got a SR1911, had any problem's with it, how do you like it. looking at getting one
    It's a Ruger, and a 1911, how can you go wrong.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Sr1911

That is true

I would have one if I could justify another 1911 before other things on my list. I would be carrying one now if they had been out at the time I bought my Kimber (at twice the price). At my recommendation (from multiple sources of research), my very good friend in Oregon bought one last year. He loves it more every day.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I have had mine for over 8 months without one single issue. As of today I have put almost 2k rounds down range without a problem. This is by far one of my best 1911's.

I would like one and well buy one when I find the right deal meaning I am going to have to wait awhile. Oh well it will not be the frist time I waited to fid the proper deal.

I heard nothing but good about them.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Sr1911

Just when down to the gun shop today and ordered one, he says one to three months before it gets in😞, but first on the list😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one and I love it.

That being said, I've had some FTFeeds in WWB and another cheap ammo, but I think a weaker recoil spring and more rounds overtime have resolved that issue.
    Last edited by Q-Tip; 02-20-2013 at 03:09 PM.

My opinion, pay a little more and get a Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer. Best sub $1000 1911 on the market. I paid $776 for mine.