• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

applying for ccw

lilwii

hey I need a good place for ccw class for Nevada in las vegas. and any opening this week hopefully

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I have an opening this week. All my classes are private and at your schedule. I'll PM you.

mbogo470

I can recommend Mac's class.

He keeps it interesting, and doesn't treat you like a dolt.

mbogo

lilwii

thank you, yup seeing him on Friday, took me long enough to get started on the process since im from ca. so im excited bout it

lilwii

oh I forgot to mention that when I went to metro station on vegas blvd next to the welcome to vegas sign, I asked for a ccw permit and the clerk ask me since your a visitor why do you need a gun. im like ah one is my right do be protected at all time, and too you don't have to be a resident of Nevada to get a ccw. cant believe she even ask a stupid question. basically means if ur not a resident of Nevada you aint nobody

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
This is a good guy to have on our side. He has a lot of things going against him (from California, was in the Army, carries an HK, etc...) but damn, he can shoot!

lilwii

lol thank you mac your a great instructor, yeah I do have a lot of crap against me being in California and its really hard to fight back since almost every one in office is an anti gun/anti American here, time to get my butt to las vegas and give cali the finger.