Thread: public an state parks OC

public an state parks OC

hello again so I play Frisbee golf an I would like to open carry in the parks we play in. I have been reading the laws and I cant really find anything about not carrying in parks. I would like to double check with you guys to make sure I'm not reading over something, misunderstanding something or just missing it all together and thank you guys for the information about my last question.

Banned
    Ohio has preemption, so local governments cannot limit carry in parks. That doesn't mean that they won't try, or that you will not be harassed by local LEOs for violating their mythology of the law.

Wear a recorder that is running all the time. It is your best protection against rogue LEOs enforcing illegal or nonexistent laws.

+1
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by pplkillnotguns View Post
    I have been reading the laws and I cant really find anything about not carrying in parks.
    Ohio law doesn't list the placed where you CAN carry, it lists the places where you CAN'T carry.

Video and Audio recorder

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Ohio has preemption, so local governments cannot limit carry in parks. That doesn't mean that they won't try, or that you will not be harassed by local LEOs for violating their mythology of the law.

Wear a recorder that is running all the time. It is your best protection against rogue LEOs enforcing illegal or nonexistent laws.
    Would I have to turn off the video/audio recorder if they ask me to? And would I have to let the LEO's know ahead of time that I am either video/audio recording them when they approach me?

Quote Originally Posted by pplkillnotguns View Post
    Would I have to turn off the video/audio recorder if they ask me to? And would I have to let the LEO's know ahead of time that I am either video/audio recording them when they approach me?
    NO and NO!

Banned

public an state parks OC

If they want it off, make them take the overt act to seize it and turn it off. That would be one more indication in court that you, as a person, were seized. If they unlawfully seize you, St. John their asses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>