• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Followed into coffee shop

Mattimusmaximus

Walked to Hillsboro Jared's looking for a ring they still had not open I was standing outside .. No sign posted so waiting I saw Washington county officer Matt sanders pull up and wait.. I walked into the coffee shop near by ordered with him behind me sat down and waited. Turns out we both order the same drink caramel latte and both went for it as they called Matt (my name as we'll) we laughed we talked about his wife and as a friendly courtesy he said jewelry store I was waiting at was known for calling in the troops if they even see an OC so he gave suggestions to me I'm now waiting at Fred Meyer jeweler for my girls gift lol very nice for a Washington county. He said only I'm within my right and how stupid Buffalo Wild Wings doesn't get his business cause they don't like concealed carry either great guy..

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

Mattimusmaximus

Ok I'm waiting do Fred Myers sparkly things to open when approached by mall security.. He said I can't be there with my OC and I could come back with out it I talked him up some really cool guy I got a open invite to work with him didn't have to leave and got my girl a really great gift :) dude awesome OC valentines day <3 OC

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

hermannr

Ok I'm waiting do Fred Myers sparkly things to open when approached by mall security.. He said I can't be there with my OC and I could come back with out it I talked him up some really cool guy I got a open invite to work with him didn't have to leave and got my girl a really great gift :) dude awesome OC valentines day <3 OC

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

If you were in Freddy's, the mall cop can't say a thing. Freddy's is OC friendly,...corporate policy. Glad to hear you talked him out of making an ass of himself.

Mattimusmaximus

It was the jeweler store and in tanasbourne it's on private streets I walked in and it's between Macy's and the rest of the mall.. So he was justified and really cool about it he let me wait the 20min till it opened and chatted a lot.. It was pretty cool of him.

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-